QUI-GON JINN [1]

qui-gon realizing you're atuned to the force

your name was (y/n) but you were more commonly known as the street rat. born into poverty-stricken family who didn't want you, you were thrown out onto the dirt streets of dantooine to fend for yourself. but what most might've assumed difficult was actually quite easy due to your special set of skills. wandering up and down the town roads and ignoring the gravel and mud that covered your bare feet, you began your typical schedule of "begging" for food, but you really wouldn't call it begging if they gave the sustenance without a second thought. you never questioned why everyone have free hand outs, you just accepted it gratefully. today however, was different. confronted by a gang of bullies who demanded the loaf of bread you had just earned a minute earlier, you refused angrily causing them to immediately gang up on you, shoving, punching, and pulling. in a fit of rage and pain, you let a yell and threw your arms out in front you; the closest bully went flying into the flimsy wall of a home, startling the inhabitants inside. you ran because that's all you could do, the remaining bullies chasing after. sprinting around a corner and nearly running into an elder man, you spun on your heel and continued to run, leaving the others behind in the dust of your wake. you paused after a while, glancing over your shoulder only to see the man you had nearly bolted over earlier standing nearby, his hands open, palm open towards you in an expression of trust yet caution.

---

"what you just did to those kids back there . . . do you have any idea who you are?"

"a freak?"

"no. quite the opposite in fact. you possess the ability to change your future."

~~~

a/n : i'm sorry, this is crap.
i watched rogue one tonight. twice. and i cried. both times. 😭