FINN [2]

finn running for his life with you

to put it simply, life on the run was amazing. some might think you odd that you loved to stir the pot of discord in the so called "peace" of the galaxy but it was honestly the thrill of the chase, the adrenaline that rushed through your veins and brought color to your cheeks that you craved so deeply. not to mention the irresistible tug of danger. when people bet against you, doubted you because you were a girl, you had to prove them wrong. and you did so by ticking off one of the greatest threats of the age, the first order. little did you know, your last charade was going to attract a partner in crime whether you liked it or not. laughing manically as tie fighters shot wildly at you, you dashed through the open, bare plains of jakku, your newfound friend, finn, following. explosions and bombs rained through the air, sending up huge clouds of sand and dust. you suddenly noticed a dip in the ground, fifty yards away and you sprang for it, wondering if it was what you thought it was. dropping to one knee, you slid towards it, disappearing under the ground. an exclamation of surprise from finn and he soon made his appearance, landing clumsily on his feet and stumbling as he tried to regain his balance. you were in an underground tunnel, one that had taken you months to build but for this exact purpose. you could no longer hear any explosions up above. not giving finn a chance to catch his breath, you headed into the dark coolness; he came wheezing behind, questioning when you going to stop to take a breather. your response was to stop suddenly and lift a piece of metal above your head while informing him that the tunnels were actually not quite safe and could collapse at given any moment. whether that was true or not remained to be seen, all you needed was finn sprinting next to you. ducking as the ties cut through the air, searching for their prey, you bolted out into the open once again. a broad grin painted itself on your face as you ran, the ships promising death when they took aim and fired.

---

"are you insane!?"

"possibly!!"