POE DAMERON [4]

poe when he sees you with another man

arguments were common between you and your boyfriend, poe. in fact, they were a daily occurrence but in your opinion, it was proof that you actually cared about him. why else would you waste your time doing it? besides, sometimes it was fun to tease him because his reactions were always genuine. the resistance members themselves would even take bets occasionally, guessing which one would piss off the other first or which one would go the furthest to avoid apologizing like the stubborn mules you both were. last night though, last night was too far. poe attacking your vulnerabilities hurt too much, not when you shared them with him in confidence. so you decided to hurt him back. you had never brought other people into your fights with poe in the past seeing as they were strictly personal matters but you were upset and it was easy enough to find another man willing to help you. moments before the resistance meeting where you knew poe was already waiting, you began to have second thoughts before quickly brushing them away and entering the room, clinging to the other man's arm and pretending to laugh at something he said. you avoided looking in poe's direction for the duration of the meeting, snuggling closer to the man who gripped you tighter and you gagged internally, wondering if whatever this was was truly worth agitating poe. a quick glance at him told you everything you needed to know.

---

"really, (y/n)? trying to make me jealous? that's low, even for you."

"nothing you wouldn't do, love."