You/Maleficent - Two Worlds Collide Part 2

Maleficent ducked another one of your fireballs as flew out of your hands

"Had I know that you were trying to kill me, I would've never offered to teach you."

You weren't sure as to take it as a joke or an insult since Maleficent hardly ever showed any emotion.

"It's a joke, (y/n). Teaching magic isn't always easy and neither is learning it. You'll get better."

"Tell me about it. I'm seriously thinking about just paying you to clean up the castle with your spell."

"Don't be ridiculous, (y/n). I have no need for money. Now come on, again. This time, I beg you that you don't try to kill me."

You narrowed your eyes at her, making her laugh.

"Just for that. I'm going to aim it at you."

"Don't be silly. You don't want to start something that you can't finish. Besides, I still have a lot to teach you"

X

You slowly leaned in close to the edge of the cliff to look at how far you were from the ground.

"Maleficent, I don't think I can do this. I'm going to die if I can't manage to say the levitation spell correctly."

Maleficent flew up to stand besides you as she took your shoulders and forced you to look at her directly. Having her so close to you and near enough that if you just leaned in a little to kiss her, made your heart beat quick. You prayed to the angels that Maleficent couldn't tell about how she was affecting you.

"You trust me, don't you?"

"With my life."

"Then trust that I'll catch you if you're not able to do it properly. I have hope that you'll get it on your first try. Don't be so nervous. You have nothing to fear."

You close your eyes and take a deep breath, allowing Maleficent to really look at you. Letting her eyes roam across your features. She lets go of you before she lets herself get lost in you and jumps down the cliff to wait for you.

"Whenever you're ready!"

She yells to you.

You don't open your eyes until you feel your heart beat slow down. Walking as close as you can to the edge, you start to mutter the levitation spell and jump off in the middle of it. The spell seems to work for a second but you're then plummeting to the ground at a high speed.

"Malefi...."

You cry out for her but you don't even need to say her full name before you feel her arms catch you.

"I told you that I was going to catch you."

She tells you with a smile.

"My hero."

You mumble to her as you let your head rest on her chest.

"You do not want to try again?"

"I think I've had too much excitement for today. I just want to head back to the castle."

Maleficent is too distracted by how cute you look to say anything as she makes her way back to the castle.

X

"I can't do this, Maleficent. We've been at this for hours. I keep falling and I'll keep falling. I'm not good at this.'

"Levitating is one of the hardest spells to do. It's why I left it last. I believe you can do this and I don't care how many tries it takes for you to get it. I'll be here at the bottom to catch you every time."

You sigh and lean closer to the edge. With Maleficent's inspiring speech, you again start to mutter the beginning of the spell before jumping off. Unlike the other times, you don't feel the wind in your ears as hard as you did before. It's quiet this time and when you open your eyes to check why it is, you realize you were flying up.

"I...I did it! Maleficent, I did it!"

You didn't want to mess anything up so you slowly flew down where Maleficent was waiting for you.

"I told you that you could do it. You just needed to have a little faith in yourself."

"I don't know how to thank you. You've been so patient with me. I would've never been able to do this if it wasn't for your help."

"I had fun teaching you and you were a good student."

"And you were a good teacher. How about I make us dinner? I'll make you your favorite. Aurora is out with Philip so she won't try to poison us with her food."

"It's not that bad."

"Maleficent, you're going to have to tell her one day before she accidentally poisons Philip. He doesn't have magic to make an antidote."

X

"What?"

You asked Maleficent for the millionth time after catching her stare at you.

"What is it? Do I have something in my face?"

She just laughs and reaches over to cup your cheek, caressing it with her thumb as you look up to her.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about kissing you."

"You want to kiss me?"

"Ever since you first fell from the cliff."

You look down at her lips and then back to her eyes.

"What are you waiting for? Kiss me."

She didn't need anymore encouragement to lean in and kiss you properly.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Maleficent - Fear

Addison Rae - Prank

Natasha Romanoff - Warning

Kara Danvers - Another World Part 2

Jennifer Jareau - Family Troubles

Waverly Earp/Nicole Haught - Breakup

Katie McGrath - Messages

Daenerys Targaryen - Vampire Part 3

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!