You/Katie McGrath - Strict

You and Leila looked at each other and then back at the ripped cape that you had stolen from the set with Leila's help

You and Leila looked at each other and then back at the ripped cape that you had stolen from the set with Leila's help. It had been Leila's idea to steal it and not one to deny your daughter, you followed along with her plan. As her mother, you should've known that nothing good would come about sneaking around on set but it wasn't your fault that you couldn't say no to her.

This shouldn't have even happen if you had just taken her to school after you caught her pretending to be sick. The little sneak had somehow heated up the thermometer enough to make it seem like she had a fever. It wasn't until you're both making your way to spend the day at Katie's trailer so the two of you could take of her that you realized that she had been faking it.

"Mom! What are we going to do? Aunt Melissa is going to need it for her next scene!"

You rubbed your temples, trying to think of something but it was impossible with the fact that you knew Katie would find out about everything that you had kept from her. That Leila wasn't actually sick and that rather than spending the day at her trailer, you had sneaked around set to play with the props from the show.

"Mom!"

"Just give me a second, Leila, I need to think." Leila nods and stays quiet as she watches you think of what to do with the cape. "Give me the cape and then head back to Katie's trailer. I'll get rid of this and this will just stay between us. This is just a one time thing, we're not going to do this again, are we?"

"We won't do this again."

She says with a pout. You sigh and bend down to kiss the top of her head before she runs off to the trailer. Finally alone, you look around for a trash can to throw away the evidence that incriminated the two of you. Spotting one, you quickly walk to the trash to avoid any suspicious looks. You're about to push the cape inside the trash when you feel someone grab your shoulder and turn you around. You're about to yell to whoever had manhandled you but stopped when you realized who it was. All the color from your face drains when you're face to face with Katie.

"Katie, what are you doing? I thought you were still filming."

You said with an innocent smile, holding the cape behind your back so she won't notice it.

"Oh, I was but then I had to stop because I spotted our little trouble maker running back to my trailer when I had specifically told you to stay with her in the trailer. What were you thinking? She has a fever and shouldn't be out playing.'"

You let out a quiet sigh of relief when you realize that she had no idea of what the two of you had done.

"I uh thought she could use some fresh air. It was only just for a couple of minutes and then I told her to head back while I grab her something to eat."

You've never been the greatest liar. Especially not to Katie. She was able to spot a mile away so she knew you were hiding something from her. The truth and something behind your back. Giving you a kiss to distract you, she reaches behind you and takes the torn cape that you had been holding.

"Please tell me that you didn't steal Melissa's cape."

"I didn't steal Melissa's cape."

She glares at you and you correct your statement.

"I didn't! I had help from Leila! She was the one that wanted to take it to play for a second and you know how it's impossible for me to say no to her. I thought it would be fine to let her play with it for a few minutes but then something happened and the cape got torn."

You gulped loudly as you looked into her eyes. You were in so much trouble.

"Not only did you let Leila play outside while she had a fever, you encouraged the fact that she wanted to steal something."

"Katie, I..."

One look and you shut your mouth. Anything that you might say after will just end up getting you into trouble.

"I did not sign up to mother two children. One is enough."

"Katie, I'm sorry. It won't happen."

"It better not. We're going to get Leila and the two of you are going to apologize to Melissa for taking the cape, do you understand?"

"Yes, love."

Katie nods and heads to the trailer. Her mouth falls open when she finds Leila jumping up and down the couch. Something that shouldn't be possible if you were sick with the fever.

"Run!"

You yell to Leila as you hold the door open for her to run out with you. The two of you were going to get in so much trouble at home but at least Katie would have some time to not be so mad at the two of you.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor/Lucy Lane - Road Trip                              

Sara Lance/ Ava Sharpe - Soulmates

Georgina Hobart - ??

Jennifer J - Busy Part 2

Lena Luthor/Sam Arias - Tri

Lena Luthor - Time Travel

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 3

Andrea Rojas - Three

Cate Blanchett - Jealous

Alex Danvers - Hired Part 2

Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 3

Katie McGrath - Con

Jean Grey - Pregnant Part 2

Lena Luthor - SleepTalking Part 2

Lena Luthor - Lord

Dianna Agron -

Alex Danvers/Maggie Sawyer - Experiment

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!