ᴅɪᴀᴍᴇᴛʀɪᴄ 1:5

How was it that by being in the mere presence of the human embodiment of sunshine, that Yoongi already felt an unknown weight lifted off his shoulders?

How was it that a boy of the name Jung Hoseok could show him so many paths, so many different tales and views of life that changed his whole perspective on things?

Barely roommates of three weeks, Yoongi felt so much more relieved.

Before this, he felt disgusted with every glance of himself that happened to show in a window or mirror reflection.

Disgusted with the thought of others seeing him like this.

Don't get me wrong, there's still those loose insecurities dangling on thin thread hovering above his conscience, making slight appearances in his mind or slipping their way past other ongoing thoughts.

But this time, he didn't spend time dwelling on them.

Because he's learned, just in the expanse of three weeks and with the help of a certain bunny boy, that you only stop seeing yourself as ugly once you start calling yourself pretty.

Beauty is subjective.

Who came up with the ideal body proportions?

Face shape?

Certain body types of modeling?

Who?- Rich men?

Okay, so we base modern day beauty off of what a couple of rich CEOs discussed in a business meeting?

Hell no.

And that's what Min Yoongi realized.

He was beautiful.

It only took a buttload of compliments and reassuring words of encouragement from his roomie, but he got there.

He reached the end of the tunnel.

And at the end of the tunnel, there's always light.

  ♡︎   ♥︎   ❤︎   ♡︎   ♥︎   ❤︎   ♡︎   ♥︎   ❤︎   ♡︎ 

𝗔/𝗡: 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 <𝟯