🐟Tᕼᗴ KOI ᖴIᔕᕼ 2:8

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

"Alright, remember," Namjoon began, grabbing Hoseok by both of his shoulders who stared blankly at him, "just act natural, and don't overthink!"

"Easier said than done," Hoseok mumbled to himself, eyes nervously darting between Chill Bubble Tea and his group of friends who came for moral support, since they knew how stressed Hoseok could get about these kinds of things.

Noticing this, Jimin instantly came to his side and hugged him close, calming down his trembling nerves just a tad, "Seriously Hobi, how could he not accept it? The poster is adorable and it's obvious he's kinda into you," he finished off, backing away from the hug so he's now directly facing his friend and seductively wiggling his eyebrows.

Hoseok just grimaced at this, although a little part of him did hope that maybe Yoongi did reciprocate his feelings, but he decided not to jinx it. Plus, it was unrealistic so he settled on the idea that the two were only friends and nothing more.

That way, he wouldn't be sad if he got rejected.

So, with a few last words of encouragement and one final group hug between the four of them, Hoseok apprehensively walked into the bubble tea shop with his eyes immediately scanning the place for Yoongi as he tried his best to hide the poster behind his back.

Meanwhile, his three friends outside the shop were peeking in through the side windows. But really, they were doing it to save them the
soon-to-be unforgettable memory to take pictures of the two for good times sake.

Their intentions were completely good-natured and wholesome and not to come of as creepy of any sort.

Clearing his throat after gaining some shrivel of confidence back, Hoseok called throughout the shop, "Uh, Yoongi?"

"Yeah?!" He answered back right away from the back of the kitchen, his deep and mellow voice enough to send Hoseok into a whirlwind of hysterics just by listening to it.

"Do you mind coming to the front for a bit? It's um, important," Hoseok stammered, mentally scolding himself for his voice for coming out as more shaky than steady, but thankfully Yoongi didn't seem to notice or think much of it as he emerged from the kitchen only moments later.

"What's up?" He beamed, meeting Hoseok's worried expression with a gleeful smile and pretty sparkly eyes reflecting under the aesthetic fairy lights placed around the perimeter of the shop's ceiling.

Alright, here we go

You got this, Hoseok told himself, pumping as much confidence and self-motivation into his conscious as much as possible to lower the small possibility of messing up.

And if he still somehow managed to screw up his promposal speech, he'd be unarguably angry and disappointed with himself for the rest of eternity.