ⅈᠻ 𝕥ꫝꫀ ડꫝꪮꫀ ᠻⅈ𝕥ડ 𝟝:𝟛

Hoseok slammed the door to his room, forever disappearing behind the crooked, wooden frame where a billion new splinters peeled from every single day.

Because being the least favorite and basically a personal maid of theirs, he got last pick of where to sleep at night.

So, here he was in his teeny tiny room on the top floor, nearly on par to what their attic was.

Thankfully it was nice enough to not have an infestation off too many cobwebs or spiders, but Hoseok didn't hold his breath since his step
mother's punishments were quite unpredictable to say the least.

Thus why he kept quiet most of the time since one wrong word uttered could land him fifty years in jail.

Sensing that there was something wrong with his friend, Gus peeked his head up from where he was previously resting on one of the stray feathers and scurried his way across the wooden floor boards before crawling up the bed posts only to nestle himself into the crook of Hoseok's neck comfortably.

"What's wrong Hobi?" He asked, since although Hoseok did cry a lot — mostly at the fault of his family — he could tell that this was something much more serious than a simple scolding or having more chores imploded on him.

"Mmph," Hoseok grunted, not mentally present enough to form a verbal response that was perfectly audible for his little mousie friend.

And friends.

Upon hearing Gus' concerned voice, Jaq, Suzy, and Perla all woke up from their afternoon naps and too joined a very glum Hoseok and confused Gus on the bed, now all four of the mice propped up either on Hoseok's head of platinum blond hair or sitting on two feet at the edge of his pillow, waiting for a response that they doubted they'd ever get.

But worth a shot since personally they always hated seeing Hoseok distressed, and it only angered them more when it was from Lady Tremaine or his three bratty step brothers that made him want to rip his hair out every hour from the series of complaints he got.

"C'mon Hobi, don't be depressed little fuck, spit it out," Jaq stressed, comfortably patting Hoseok on the back as if that was supposed to be his way of being a good therapist.

It's the thought that counts.

"Wow thanks," Hoseok replied sarcastically, turning his head slightly so that his face was directly stuffed into the pillow underneath him making it nearly impossible to breath.

Suzy used her tail to tap the tippy top of her head before a lightbulb went off inside her brain, "Oh I know!" She exclaimed giddily — making her way to Hoseok's forehead to pound on it unmercifully, immediately stirring him from out of his prior position to glare at her in a very frightening matter.

But she chose to ignore that.

"What is it — and ouch, what the fuck!?" Hoseok yelped, cowering away from the very aggressive mouse to sit upright on his bed in best attempts to escape Suzy's wrath.

"I know why you're sad!" She chimed, clapping her little paws together excitedly.

Hoseok merely rolled his eyes, "Why?"

"Did a character in one of your fanfics die?" She asked, tilting her head to the side innocently while Hoseok groaned out loud before slamming his head back down against the bed and slammed it countless times in hopes to take him out of this cruel world.

"No—"

"Did another guy reject you?" Gus intervened curiously, turning his big sparkly eyes to where Hoseok looked like he wanted to kill him with just how horrifying his stare was on him. Though, this wouldn't be the first time someone rejected Hoseok so really it was quite a good guess.