🕐 𝗷𝗲 𝘁'𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝟰:𝟭 🕐

Paris is known for a lot of things.

The City of Lights.

The City of Love.

The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Norte Dame, the Arc de Triomphe, the list of famous architectural buildings representing France's culture and history goes on and on — beyond the longest fields of the earth and higher than the tallest mountains just dusting the entrance of heaven.

But then there's lesser known factors of it as well; with cute and quaint cafés resting at every corner of bricked paved sidewalks accented with cute and vibrant flowers sprouting out of the window sill pots, or fancy restaurants that are most well known for their exquisite cuisine marking France's rich taste in foods.

The possibilities, opportunities, adventures that rest in the palms of one of the most unique and remarkable cities of the world are unthinkable — with the chances of doing everything and anything or crossing off unknown activities off your bucket list expand off into galaxies beyond the mere mind of any ordinary person.

And when two strangers travel to Paris, both seeking completely different aspects at the exact same time bump into one another just by the chance of fate, suddenly they find themselves already finding everything they came to look for.

"Are you sure you have everything?" Seokjin stressed, grabbing Hoseok's wrist harshly before his friend was sent to his awaited terminal where his plane ride to would be arriving in just a couple of minutes.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, wiggling his hand out of his best friend's grip before responding with an exasperated, "Yes, I'm positive, now I have to go—"

"Water? Extra underwear? Money? Oh! How about cond—"

Hoseok widened his eyes, immediately slapping a hand over Seokjin's mouth since he had a moderately good idea of what he was about to say.

Which was the last thing he wanted to deal with at the moment.

"Shut up!" Hoseok whisper scolded, feeling the very obnoxious smirk curl up on Seokjin's lips underneath his palm, "you can't just say those things out loud, you bitch."

"Oh c'mon, it's the City of Love for gods sake," Seokjin sighed warily, peeling off Hoseok now saliva-covered hand before wigging his eyebrows at him, "plus, you could use a good break. From, you know."

Hoseok nibbled his lip nervously, since Seokjin did have a point that Paris was indeed a hotspot for romance — the ideal location for romantic getaways and the perfect place to share intimate moment with your loved ones.

But one thing was for sure, that even if Hoseok did meet someone, he was sure as hell that he'd never resort to what Seokjin was suggesting. It wasn't like he despised the idea of it in general or for other people, though. Sex or intimacy just wasn't for him, at least at this point in his life.

"Yeah but you're suggesting that I get with the wrong type of baguette and bagel," Hoseok stuck out of tongue playfully, gripping the handle of his suitcase tightly before swiftly turning his head around to check how much more time he had left before his flight was scheduled to leave.

"Awe, is my wittle Hobi too innocent for that," Seokjin cooed in a baby voice, accentuating his pout even more as his huge brown eyes lit up with the airport lights reflecting off of them.