ᴅɪᴀᴍᴇᴛʀɪᴄ 1:6

Love.

It's a strong emotion.

Willing to take over your whole mind, and conjure up any feelings and turn them to complete mush, or base them solely around one person.

Where your whole world revolves around them.

Min Yoongi

Hoseok knew, he was falling.

Falling for the sarcastic yet sweet and soft nineteen year old boy, with dusty blond hair that bounced perfectly with every swift step in his clunky sneakers.

Falling for that adorable gummy smile that sent Hoseok flying just by looking at it.

Falling for his wicked sense of humor, stored beneath all those layers of shyness that soon crumbled down and opened barriers that Hoseok was desperate to explore.

Falling for him.

With every subtle glance towards the blond's presence, Hoseok's heart beat only thumped louder and louder, so loud that he was sure people living across the campus could easily hear it.

But he didn't care.

So what if he liked Min Yoongi?

He was proud of it.

Proud to claim those strong emotions around a boy that made him happy.

Around a boy that he thrived off of.

A boy that he could barely stand a minute apart from without wanting to rip his hair out and run back to the dorm to feather is squishy yet defined face in light kisses.

A boy of the name Min Yoongi.

  ♡︎   ♥︎   ❤︎   ♡︎   ♥︎   ❤︎   ♡︎ ♥︎   ❤︎   ♡︎ 

𝗔/𝗡: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀' 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 <𝟯