🐟Tᕼᗴ KOI ᖴIᔕᕼ 2:5

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

"Alrightttt," Hoseok yawned sleepily, greeting Yoongi with a small smile as the elder had just walked in through the door, "whenever you're ready just let me know and I can mentor you on anything you still need help with!" He beamed, which Yoongi couldn't help but smile at in return since Hoseok's smiles were contagious after all.

"Thanks Hoseok."

"Mhm," he mumbled, turning back around to fetch some things out from the storage room while Yoongi put on his apron and gloves.

In all honesty, Yoongi actually loved working at the bubble tea place, Chill Bubble Tea, because not only was it located in a new local neighborhood with a variety of individual owned shops, artsy cafés, small bookstores and boutiques, but his fellow co-workers just made the overall environment even better with their welcoming and bubbly auras.

Most of all, he took a great liking to Hoseok almost instantly, his bright and optimistic personality just radiated the upmost good vibes and positivity where he walked, almost as if a ray of sunshine was following him everywhere.

Yoongi's biggest regret in life was probably not getting to know Hoseok sooner, since it was already half way through senior year and they were bound to go off to college in just the span of a couple months.

The day's were speeding by way too quickly for Yoongi to even properly take in what was happening at the current moment, since February was quickly coming to an end and March was only a few days away.

His birthday.

[A/N: okay so I know I made this small mistake where hobi + yoongi are both seniors and I referred to yoongi as 'elder' several times, so just pretend he's still older and ignore my dumbass🕴]

Every time his birthday came to mind, a mix of excitement and anticipation coursed through his veins, sending the boy into a heap of puzzlement and disbelief that the day was already coming so soon.

The day where he'd get his matching tattoo.

Seokjin had already gotten his, so it was just him and Jungkook who were slowly growing impatient with every passing day to just get the subtle hint or passageway of finding theirs.

Unfortunately, unlike Yoongi who's birthday was only two and a half weeks away, Jungkook had to wait until September to find his out.

But still, he managed to contain his excitement until that day arrived by focusing on the present, and not stressing about the future.

"You ready?" Hoseok chirped brightly, suddenly appearing beside Yoongi who was still at the counter, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Oh uh yeah," Yoongi stumbled, mentally scolding himself for spacing out on the job.