🕖 𝗷𝗲 𝘁'𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝟰:𝟳 🕖

Why did I do that?

Fuck fuck fuckkkkk

Yoongi exhaled a heavy sigh, sliding his back down against the the other side of his hotel room door that was the only thing currently dividing him and Hoseok.

Who, by the way, was still too shocked to comprehend anything in the moment — not even finding the ability to move his feet which seemed eternally glued to the floor.

Two synchronized heart beats thumping against chests, heavy breaths inhaling and exhaling out of their lungs desperately as if it was their last; the two utterly felt like they were trapped inside a fairytale — one resembling their childhood imaginations and utopias created in the depths of their own minds.

It felt unreal — everything felt unreal.

From the moment the two heard that gut wrenching sound that indicated the elevator had broken with them trapped inside it, until present time where the touch of Yoongi's soft pillowy lips lingered on Hoseok's now beet red cheeks.

Yoongi didn't even know why he did it in the first place.

And yes, it was just a peck.

But they had only met yesterday for gods sake.

And though neither one of them found anything particularly wrong with the fact, instead it was quite the opposite, Yoongi himself couldn't help but feel incredibly guilty.

It was just in the heat of the moment, out of sudden impulse to win the silly bicker against Hoseok.

But what if it made him uncomfortable?

Sure, Hoseok seemed like a moderately relaxed and laidback kind of person, but one never knew what was laying beneath the surface.

Beneath that confident and somewhat cocky demeanor he displayed out for the public, beneath that utterly adorable smile and high spirited personality.

Yoongi didn't know how he felt about skinship, or any physical touches to be exact.

Sure, Hoseok was the one to bluntly ask him if he could hug Yoongi.

And sure, Hoseok was also the one to initiate all of the in between hugs, or wrapping his lengthy arms around Yoongi's shoulders.

But still, it ate Yoongi alive since his entire personality was blatantly known for being respectful, polite and charismatic no matter the situation.

And maybe outside of his very insecure thoughts, strangers would think otherwise — that the gentle and quick peck on the cheek was a sign of respect and gentleman like behavior for saying goodbye to your date.

But to Yoongi, it felt almost as if he had violated Hoseok's personal space, because a kiss of any kind was much — much — different than any type of hug imaginable.

No one could argue with fact.

☏ ☏ ☏

Bright beams of sunshine shone through the hotel room curtains the next morning, casting indescribable shadows that were shaped as nothing but blobs among the dark interior except for that one patch of sunlight managing to bleed its way through.

Stretching out his arms, a long, groggy yawn made its way past Hoseok's lips in a sleepy manner — still trying to gain full consciousness as his eyes adjusted to the morning's blinding golden rays.

Slowly, he managed to lazily remove his body from the white bed sheets, which were tempting him with every second to just dive back and curl up into a little ball every time his eyes trailed back towards their direction.