𝚀 𝚄 𝙴 𝚂 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 𝙸 𝙽 𝙶 𝟹:𝟸

"Yoongi, what did I say about wearing those white nike socks over your pants?" Taehyung exasperated, hanging his head low and dropping it in shame at the thought of Yoongi stopping so low as to dress like one of those cocky football players.

"I thought it looked kinda fresh," Yoongi kidded back playfully, slamming his locker door shot to turn and face one of his best friends.

"It makes you look like one of those obnoxious straight boys who swear their hilarious," Taehyung retaliated with an eye roll.

"I am straight," Yoongi replied simply, gulping down something he wasn't even aware of when stating that, but that didn't matter in Taehyung's eyes even if he was straight since it just looked ridiculous in general.

"What he's trying to say is—" Namjoon began, slamming his locker shut as well, "it looks fucking stupid. Please for the love of god unroll your socks so your pants are bunched up."

"Literally," Seokjin sighed, "It's like the mix between an off brand VSCO girl and a jock," he shivered, clearly disgusted that his own friend would do such a thing.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, finally giving in and un-bunching the bottom of his pants so that his socks were now hidden beneath the pair of heather grey sweatpants he was wearing, much to his dismay since his basketball teammates had guilt tripped him into joining them with it.

Don't ask why, he didn't know either but he did it because why the hell not.

But while Yoongi was bent over rolling his socks down, he suddenly felt a body slam into his, dropping all of their books to the ground with a loud thump!

Quickly standing back up, Yoongi spat out a thread of apologies, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry— here lemme help you," he apologized frantically, facing the anonymous person's back who was bending down retrieving all his fallen books, which Yoongi soon helped with picking up.

"Ah no worries, I should've been more careful," the boy brushed off in a breathless tone, already giving away the fact that he obviously had somewhere to be and was probably already late to one of his classes.

Just great, Yoongi thought, feeling guiltier than ever as he bent down to pick up the last fallen book, standing up to finally be met face to face with the mysterious stranger who had bumped into his butt, as humorous as it sounds.

But when Yoongi looked up, meeting an eye to eye with the boy, he almost swore he had felt his heart hammer against his chest.

The boy, whom Yoongi didn't know the name of, stared back at him with a glistening twinkle in his almond shaped eyes, carrying an ocean of melted chocolate with hints of hazelnut swimming in it and contrasting with the darker shades of mahogany. Everything about him looked so dainty and angelic, from his small pixie nose to his sharp jawline and fluffy brown hair, it oddly reminded Yoongi of someone who lived in a cottage.

But he quickly dismissed those thoughts, not wanting to get sidetracked or be misjudged for daydreaming or looking stupid.

Yoongi inhaled a deep breath, before quickly handing the guy his notebook and waving off an awkward goodbye since he was fully aware that he had a full on staring contest with a stranger during a passing period.

And to make matters worse, his three best friends had all witnessed it.

Fuck, Yoongi scolded himself, apprehensively turning towards his friends and covering the base of his cheeks with his sleeves, since he was undoubtedly blushing in that moment even if he couldn't properly see himself.

"That was the most awkward thing I have ever seen," Seokjin stated bluntly, earning an eye roll from Yoongi who swung his backpack over his shoulder and sulked in protest.