🐟Tᕼᗴ KOI ᖴIᔕᕼ 2:10

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

Soulmates.

Two out of the 7.8 billion people on Earth who are destined to be together for the rest of eternity.

Helping one another through ups and downs, achievements and failures, milestones and downfalls.

Two souls connected as one, finally earning that satisfaction of joining together after searching for their other half for the past eighteen years of their lives.

The red string of fate slowly pulling them together all their lives, like how magnets are attracted to one another through a gravitational pull.

Though sometimes, soulmates don't particularly work out how you would expect them to.

Like Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung; both holding matching sun tattoos yet their bond never went any further than a platonic one, no matter how much they experimented and tried to make it happen forcefully against the bonds of nature through kisses and dates.

Yet those sparks never flew.

But that didn't necessarily undermine the power of friendship, one just as meaningful as a romantic relationship where two hearts conjoined.

However, even if Jimin and Taehyung's relationship didn't work out as they were planning it to, that didn't mean they'd never find their own sweetheart or that special someone to love for the rest of their lives.

In fact, Jimin and Namjoon were now in a sturdy relationship, finding interest in one another in the early months of January and February but not making moves to expand beyond the friend category until early April.

Or more specifically, prom night.

After Jimin led Namjoon out onto the dance floor, the pair had a very heartfelt conversation about everything and anything; sharing their deepest secrets that they had never told anyone.

Which eventually morphed into confessions.

And to their surprise, it was mutual.

So with that mere knowledge, Namjoon asked Jimin out on a date the very next day, with them going out to see the blooming Cherry Blossoms in a traditional Japanese garden.

It was more than words could describe, the simple definition of beautiful not nearly explaining the scenery of how alluring it all was; the different shades of pale pink and rose perfectly mixing together into one final ombré shade. Flowers flew around them both, almost as if the universe knew that despite them not being technical soulmates, they were in their hearts.

And with that little outing, came their first kiss.

It was magical.