𝚀 𝚄 𝙴 𝚂 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 𝙸 𝙽 𝙶 𝟹:𝟹

[A/N 3:2 was sope's first interaction so make sure you've read it before continuing 😼👍]

❤︎

Yoongi absentmindedly tapped his pencil against the desk, his mind drifting off from his English lesson and back towards that mysterious brunet he had bumped into earlier. He wasn't really sure why every train of thought led back to that stranger — and he felt quite odd about it nonetheless since he never really found himself in deep trances such as these.

There was just ... something special about him.

Now, special is a general term.

Because there were plenty of guys at their school that had curly brown hair and bright, blinding smiles; in fact that was probably half of the school's student body if anything. It was more like this specific type of energy the boy portrayed, and Yoongi weirdly enough found himself drawn to it for whatever reason that may be.

But he couldn't quite put a finger on what it was exactly.

Yoongi shook off the image that had been replaying in his head over and over again for the past hour, wiping that cute heart-shaped smile out of his memory completely before turning his full attention back to the board in front of him.

Hopefully Yoongi's academics would distract him from the boy as much as the boy was distracting him from his academics.

But that little gleam of hope soon deteriorated, unraveling back into the quick glimpse Yoongi caught of his dainty face that resembled something much too familiar of a fairy, as odd as it sounds.

And suddenly, Yoongi found himself being twirled around the boy's finger, mindlessly being controlled like a puppet in the least manipulative way possible, since it wasn't particularly a negative thing.

More just confusing as to why.

Because clearly the classes' group discussion wasn't interesting enough to keep Yoongi in tack, so unsurprisingly, their conversation about Shakespeare turned into a mere muffled white noise, going in one ear and out the other as he was paying absolutely no attention to it at all.

A completely bored expression laced his neutral features, eyebrows lazily furrowing together as he wracked his brain in attempts to understand what the actual fuck the teacher was talking about.

But alas, there was no correspondence between his brain and the classes' discussion, so Yoongi just settled on giving up on a whole and slumping back into his seat releasing a heavy sigh.

Hopefully this would go away eventually, and his mind would finally be free of any relations back to the boy who bumped into him in the hallway.

❤︎

"Kook, I swear on my fucking life I just met my soulmate," Hoseok rambled on, grabbing his best friend violently by the shoulders and staring deeply into his big-doe eyes, a panicked expression ridden on Jungkook's face from the abrupt action.

"Sloooowwww down big guy— well, little
guy —" Jungkook giggled, earning a death glare from Hoseok before continuing, "who exactly was this? And please don't go around saying every cute person you meet is your soulmate. This isn't wattpad for god sake," he sighed, rolling his eyes amusingly.

Hoseok pouted, "No shit, but like I literally felt the red string between our fingers. Or the gravitational pull connecting our souls, quoted from every wattpad soulmate AU."

"Ummmm," Jungkook knitted his eyebrows together in confusion, purely believing that his friend was not in his right state of mind at the moment, "okay just get to the point please."