🐟Tᕼᗴ KOI ᖴIᔕᕼ 2:6

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

Yoongi's birthday came and went, as it was now nearing the middle of March.

Like past years, he just settled on a casual get together with his closest friends, Seokjin and Jungkook, as well as two others from basketball who he got to know throughout the years.

The anticipation leading up to revealing his tattoo left him squealing up and down as him and four others counted down the seconds to midnight. And just like that, all the impatience and excitement that's been piling up for the past eighteen years all dwindled down to the imprinted design inked on his wrist.

He actually took a great liking to his tattoo, and was very pleased when his sparkling eyes landed on it the exact second he was born all those eighteen years ago.

Smiling at the memory, adrenaline still pumping through his veins at the mere thought of it, Yoongi focused back on his job at work while Hoseok was busy at the front with customers.

He didn't even realize he was gazing off into Hoseok's direction dreamily until Tzuyu tapped him on the shoulder, instantly making him turn around with a rosy blush on his face.

"These tapioca pearls aren't gonna make themselves," she giggled, securing her hair up in a high bun before continuing her work back in the kitchen with Yoongi and a few others.

Yoongi sighed, scolding himself for spacing off, once again, which he's been catching himself doing a lot lately.

Maybe too much.

But he didn't really think much of it, and excused it for the fact that his eyes just so happened to land in Hoseok's general direction when he spaced or or grew droopy from spending long hours at a time at work.

In fact, now that he had a soulmate out there for him somewhere, he especially would not let himself catch feelings for anyone, since it went against the basic laws of the universe.

Not that he was catching feelings or anything.

It was solely for safety measures.

"Yep jussttt safety measures," Yoongi sighed quietly to himself, preparing someone's drink that they had ordered.

"What's for safety measures?" Hoseok chimed in, his voice carrying that usual enthusiastic tone that never failed to make Yoongi chuckle at.

But once that rather loud and very bubbly voice unexpectedly yelled into Yoongi's ear, he practically jumped out of his skin as he clutched his heart protectively.

"Shit! You scared me," Yoongi gasped, his bulging eyes staring right back at Hoseok's gleeful ones that were glazing over his current work status just to make sure everything was alright.

"Sorry," Hoseok sheepishly mumbled, a faint blush dusting over his cheeks as he quickly averted his eyes back down to his shoes, "anyways, I just wanted to check in to see how you were doing. But by the looks of it, you're doing everything perfectly! So kudos to you," he beamed, sending Yoongi a thumbs up as the elder just let out a light chuckle and playfully shoved Hoseok by the arm away from where he was working.