🐟Tᕼᗴ KOI ᖴIᔕᕼ 2:9

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

Prom night.

Hoseok couldn't stop trembling at the thought of it, with every tick of the clock while him and his group of friends got ready in his bedroom, his nerves only wracked up more and more as sweat beaded down his forehead.

Although he wasn't even necessarily sure if he considered the prom as an actual date, he and Yoongi still decided to buy the traditional corsages and take pictures as if it was one. Plus, even if they were going just as friends, that didn't belittle the fact that they could still have fun even with their suppressed feelings.

Turning to face the mirror in front of him, Hoseok ran a hand through his hair, deciding to keep it all windswept and natural since his friends, including himself, said that it suited his personality and overall aura best.

Topped with that, Hoseok along with everyone else either wore black suits or a white long sleeved dress shirt and slick black pants casting that professional look that matched them all perfectly. Even if it was a more serious appearance that they weren't quite used to, they'd be lying if they said they didn't look good.

But, for the extra quirk all four of them decided to wear matching colorful ties corresponding to their personality since they did feel like they were lacking some color with their chosen outfits.

So, as of now, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Namjoon were all fixing up their last finishing touches before hopping in one of their cars and driving off to the school where'd they meet Yoongi, Jungkook, and Seokjin, since all seven of them were somewhat familiar with each other and decided to attend as one big group.

However, deep down inside, all of them new damn well that it was solely for the purpose of Hoseok and Yoongi.

None of them spoke on it, but sometimes things were better to be left unsaid.

"Ugh okay where is my soulmate?" Taehyung called from behind one of Hoseok's dressers, searching for an extra pair of socks for whatever reason.

"What do you want!?" Jimin shouted back, currently fixing up his hair in the bathroom across the hallway.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and turned around to face Taehyung, "Can you guys talk normally for once?"

"Shut up," Jimin and Taehyung retorted back in unison, before the younger briefly followed up right after directed towards Jimin, "Which tie: the blue one with fish or the yellow one with cute little flowers?" He asked, holding up both side to side and switching off both of them as he held it in front of his suit were it would essentially be placed.

Jimin stepped outside from the bathroom to help inspect on his friend's choices, before his eyes lit up with aspiration, "Definitely the flower one! It matches your hair," he giggled lightly, returning back into the bathroom leaving Taehyung satisfied with his final decision.