🕗 𝗷𝗲 𝘁'𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝟰:𝟴 🕗

"Over the hills and far away
Teletubbies come to play

One (one)
Two (two)
Three (three)
Four (four)

Teletubbies

Time for teletubbies

Tinkywinky. "Tinkywinky!"
Dipsy. "Dipsy!"
Laalaa. "Laalaa!"
Po. "Po!"
Teletubbies. "Teletubbies!"
Say, Heeeeee-lo! "Eh-oh!"

Tinkywinky. Dipsy. Laalaa. Po
Teletubbies. "Teletubbies!"
Say Heeeeeee ......... "
Uh-oh!"

"Where have the teletubbies gone ?
Where have the teletubbies gone?"

"Really?" Yoongi deadpanned, turning his head sideways to face Hoseok, who was calmly leaning back against the bed pillows of his hotel room, "the Telatubbies?"

Hoseok shrugged, attempting to keep all of his laughter under control, "I thought it was fitting."

"When you asked me if I wanted to hang out later in your hotel room, I wasn't expecting this."

"Life is full of surprises, Min," Hoseok beamed nonchalantly, raising an eyebrow at his now
week-old friend who only rolled his eyes in disappointment.

Ever since that mishap regarding the elevator incident, both of them undeniably felt this strong connection between them; as if the universe itself held this strong desire to get the two to meet sometime in their lives.

Unsurprisingly, they hit it off quite well, without a trace of awkwardness leaking any conversations or eery silences filling the gaps of the times they spent out together. Everything came naturally, with their mouths endlessly blabbering out words that even their brain didn't have time to comprehend beforehand.

Sometimes they regretted it, sometimes they didn't.

But that was all apart of the fun that came along with their very laidback friendship, not finding any difficulties in truly expressing who they really were without feeling any sort of judgement or mockery from the other, unless it was completely for joking purposes.

So here they were, now one week into their trip to Paris, comfortably laying side to side on Hoseok's king sized hotel bed as the Telatubbies played in the background.

Comedic nonetheless, but holding an oddly significant meaning to symbolize how their friendship really started.

"You're not wrong," Yoongi chuckled, shifting his position on the bed so that he was now mocking how Hoseok was sitting beside him, "I'm supposed to be walking through the halls of the Louvre and some of the greatest art museums in all of France to get inspiration to launch off my painting career — yet here I am watching the fucking Telatubbies with someone I met just last week."

"I don't see a problem with it. Kinda iconic if you ask me," Hoseok shrugged, shooting Yoongi an unbothered look that hid the playful glimmer beneath those pools of melted caramel — one that Yoongi wasn't able to catch on to as he was blinded by the rich sarcasm lacing Hoseok's tone.

"It's not necessarily a problem," Yoongi accentuated, struggling how to word his sentences without possibly offending Hoseok, "it's just — funny."

Pursing his lips into a thin line, Hoseok motioned his head from side to side seeing as that was a pretty reasonable point made. Still, despite how humorous or comedic this all seemed from an outside point of view, neither of them could deny how incredibly thankful they were for accidentally crossing paths.