Chapter Forty-six: A chameleon that looks like Randall Boggs

Song: Night Falls by Dove Cameron, China McClain, Sofia Carson and the rest of the cast from the movie; Descendants 3

Chapter Forty-six: A chameleon that looks like Randall Boggs

"You guys know Wren, right?"

"Yup." They chorused.

"Good, because I'm tired of introductions."

"You didn't ask if he knew us."

I groaned. "Just introduce yourselves."

After that, we were talking for a while and I was enjoying my pack of grapes when I heard annoying voices. Next thing I knew, Hannah had plopped down between me and Xander. And Skyler between me and Zane. Amelia was at the edge beside Kai, and Anastasia was in between Zane and Wren.

"You caused this." I grumbled to Zane, although I was pretty sure they could all hear me, but I didn't really care.

"What do you want?"

"Us?" Hannah asked. "Don't mind us. I came for Xandy boo."

He groaned. "I thought we had an agreement yesterday."

She turned to him smiling, "I know. You said that Charity didn't have you under any stupid spell."

"So?"

"So... That means you want me."

I snorted. "I don't think that's what that means."

She just scowled at me before turning back to Xander. I turned to my right where Skyler and Anastasia were trying to snuggle up to Zane as he pushed their heads back. 

I was getting irritated now. I stood up, walked over to him and grabbed him from behind yanking him off the chair. I dragged him to the other side of the table and sat him down beside me, as I sat beside Leyla.

"What are you doing?" Skyler scowled. I just ignored her as I reached over the table and dragged Zane and I's lunch to our newfound seats.

"Who do you think you are?"

I stared her down. "Zane's girlfriend."

"Feisty." Zane muttered close to my ear. 

"So you're the one spreading all those stupid rumors in school. Pathetic! I honestly didn't think you'd continue what I started." Anastasia shot out.

I think the light bulb in her head was switched off.

Clearly.

"Don't you have anything better to do than pester me?"

"Don't you have anything better to do than go around whoring for people's boyfriends?"

"No one calls Char a whore, but me." Zahra interfered.

"Gee, thanks." I rolled my eyes.

She shrugged. "What?"

"Have you guys seen Axel?" Amelia asked as her eyes scanned the cafeteria.

"Maybe you should go look for him with your friends." I offered.

"Yay! The boys are coming!" She squealed.

What the hell? Their just boys.

I looked up and to my horror saw Shawn, Mason and one other guy who was probably Jordan heading towards here. Please let them be going to the table behind us, beside us, anywhere around us, but please, not here!

Shawn sat down in between Skyler and Anastasia, where Zane was before. Mason sat down between Skyler and Hannah where I was before, and Jordan sat down beside Leyla. What on earth did my friends and I do to deserve this?