Chapter Fifty-seven: You brought the waking up to a trumpet theatrics to reality

Song: You & I by One Direction

Chapter Fifty-seven: You brought the waking up to a trumpet theatrics to reality

Everyday feels the same.

I sleep, eat, cry, watch sad movies, cry again, watch comedies, laugh through my tears, stuff myself some more then do some work while I'm stuffing myself and crying and then I go to bed. They're pretty long and stressful days.

As if.

After Monday, I decided I'm not going to school.

I guess being a janitor is not such a bad idea in that case.

Shut up! I'm not losing anything. My dad called in sick for me because that's what I told him. I doubt he believes it though, but-meh. My friends bring in all my assignments and missed work anyways.

You know you have to go to school at some point, right?

I could be home schooled.

This is ridiculous.

I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?"

The door burst open and Rev jumped on my bed. "Why did I even knock?" She moved uncomfortably on my bed. "And why does your bed feel like this?"

"The trash can's too far." I gestured with my hand.

"Gross." She complained as she jumped off my bed.

"I wasn't actually serious. I just put extra bed sheets and blankets to drown in."

She raised her brows as she jumped back on my bed. "Are you making jokes now?" 

I just shook my head.

"I don't like this." She mumbled.

"Like what?"

She looked up at me. "Seeing you like this."

"I thought I was behaving normal now. I'm used to this new life."

"You stay in your room all day, eat and cry. You need some exercise."

"You're so wrong."

She raised her brows in question.

"I do my homework too."

"While crying and eating."

"Are you a stalker now?"

"No. I'm caring. Why don't you just go talk to-?"

"No." I cut her off. "I thought you were as angry at him as I was."

"I am!" She exclaimed. "I am." She said a little lower. "I just- Apart from missing him, I hate seeing you like this."

"We only dated for about a month. Don't worry I'll bounce back."

"How about you start by going to school?"

"But he's there." I whined.

"True." She stood up from my bed and started heading out, then stopped at her door. "For what it's worth, he only comes in the morning and then leaves later on. I think he only comes to see you."

"Or he's back to his usual self and needs more time with girls on his bed than in class."

"Charvi..." She scolded.

"What?"

"I think you're passing the sad stage and entering the mean and angry stage."

"I think I'm more of in the middle."