Chapter Fifty-five: I've always wanted a snot collection

Song: When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars

Chapter Fifty-five: I've always wanted a snot collection

Serena Davis and Zane Rivers, friends from the beginning, have now become lovers. The perfect couple is brewing in our mists.

"I don't think you want to be reading that."

I jumped at the sound of someone's voice behind me. When I turned around it was Jayden.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have been looking at CeCe's blog over and over again, but I just couldn't help it. And the headlines, Oh my goodness, I hate CeCe Ryder already. But I did look pathetic in the pictures.

I wasn't in the mood for Jayden right now. I held up a hand. "Please don't start. I'm not at my best."

He frowned. "I can see that. And you probably know I know why."

I just turned and continued walking. He caught up to me and started along with me. He took my phone from my hand.

I touched my forehead. "Please stop."

"I'm trying to help you."

"You're giving me a migraine."

He shook his head. "No. The review you keep reading over and over again is giving you a migraine. Shouldn't you be in school?"

I didn't reply him.

"You know, you're near Tate's and that is usually where me and my brother are at. Do you think it's smart?"

I stopped in my tracks when I noticed I could see Tate's from where I stood.

"Oh, so you're listening to me now."

I still didn't answer. I just turned and started heading the opposite way. He started along beside me as well.

"My brother has seen the blog."

I crossed my arms. "He must be delighted."

Jayden clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth. "No, Actually he's very pissed off."

My eyebrows creased.

He answered the question, I didn't even ask yet. "He's pissed off because Zane hurt you. Let's just hope Zane has some high-tech security at his house."

I stopped. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He stopped also and turned to me. "It means Jaxon is pissed off at Zaney boy for hurting you and when he's pissed off, he's problematic."

My heart sunk. "Does he plan to hurt him?"

"Why would you care? Shouldn't you hate his guts?"

"I may be angry with him, but that doesn't mean I don't still care for him."

It's true. No matter how angry I was at Zane, I couldn't stand the thought of him being hurt. 

Or worse, dead.

Jaxon wouldn't go that far, right?

Well, he's a psychopathic stalker that is obsessed with you. What do you think the maniac would do to your boyfriend?

Ex-boyfriend.

He nodded. "Well he needs to get his act together. I mean, look at you, you look like you've been ran over by a truckload full of shit."

"I could really do without everyone telling me how bad I look."

"Do you want to talk about it?"