Chapter Seventy-four: You spit as much as a llama

Song: Can't Back Down by Demi Lovato from the movie; Camp Rock 2

Chapter Seventy-four: You spit as much as a llama

>>>>Charvi's POV<<<<

Let's talk? He wants us to talk? No.

"I said let's talk, so talk."

I still didn't reply.

"Fine if you won't talk, I will. You can't believe the amount of things I had to do to get you, but you gotta admit, I am a genius."

Keep lying to yourself.

"Well, I tried many strategies. I tried taking that your friend. Actually I sent someone to take her. You know, the friend you were texting when I wanted to bring you along. I planned to use her to blackmail you into-"

I cut him off. "You use every word except the actual word that describes the situation. Kidnapping."

"You use your words, Luna. I'll use mine. If you weren't so stubborn about the situation, you won't be using that word."

I sighed in disbelief and muttered, "You're insane." 

He had the nerve to chuckle. "Not the first one to call me that. He tried taking her and she kicked him in the nuts. While she was sleeping. He got so angry, and after wriggling on the floor in pain, he decided to scatter her room."

Idiot.

Oh, so that's why Leyla's room was so messy the next morning. And I thought it was just one of her sleepwalking episodes.

"I also tried hitting your mum with a car to sca-"

"You what?!" I reached out my leg and kicked him in the stomach before getting up. I lunged for him again. I didn't care if he would win. I just needed to hurt him one way or the other. He was the stupid jerk that hit my mum with a car.

He clutched his stomach as he stood up and then turned to me with an angry expression, but I didn't care. I started kicking his leg since my hands were tied up. "You bastard!!" I screamed at him. "How dare you?!!!" He pushed me back. I slammed against the wall hard, and started sliding to the floor from the painful impact, but he walked up to me and raised my cuffed hands to make me stand upright and then he pinned my body to the wall.

If I couldn't kick or punch him, I could do this, I spat on his face.

"Darnit!" He cursed as he wiped it with one hand. "Would you stop spitting? At this rate, you spit as much as a llama."

My voice croaked. "What if she died?"

His face softened. "Oh Luna no. I only meant to scare you. I wouldn't kill her."

"You hit her with a freaking car!"

"Only mildly."

"You dick!"

"You need to stop that. I thought you never cursed."

"All of this is your fault. Let me go and I won't break your face."

"I'd like to see you try."

There was a knock on the door, but it sounded like someone was hitting hard against metal. Were there two doors?

"Help! Someone help me! Please! Who's there? I'm-"

I was cut off by Jaxon's hand over my mouth. He had an amused smile on his face. "Luna, that's just one of my workers. I told you. No one can find you down here."