Chapter Seventy-three: You need to control your temper

Song: Dive by Ed Sheeran

Chapter Seventy-three: You need to control your temper

>>>>Zane's POV<<<<

There were police officers everywhere. Some were looking around for any leads, while some were questioning her mum. Most guests had arrived, but she had told them that it wasn't a really good time and of course, this was already on the news. A missing girl on thanksgiving.

"Where have you guys been? It's 4pm." Shane asked when we got there.

"We've been trying our luck looking around." I replied as I settled on the couch.

"Tell me who this Jaxon guy is."

"He's a guy that is obsessed with her." I deadpanned.

"You should talk to the police about that."

"Talk to the police about what? Do you have a lead on this investigation?" A police officer walked up to us.

"Yes actually." I nodded as I stood up to talk to him. "There's a guy named Jaxon that has been stalking her for months now. We think he might have taken her."

"I see." The officer said as he started jotting things down. "His surname?"

"I don't know."

"Do you know where he lives?"

"I know nothing about him."

"Mm hmm. Who are you?"

"I'm her boyfriend, Zane Rivers. I have a picture of him though." I turned to Rev. "Open CeCe's blog. She hasn't taken anything down yet."

Rev did what I told her and showed the officer the picture of Charvi, Jaxon and Jayden. "Who is the other boy?"

"He is Jayden. Jaxon's brother."

"When was this taken?"

"I'm not sure. It was posted on the blog a few weeks ago."

"Do they have any emotional attachment?"

"None at all. They just met a few months ago."

"Do you know where he usually goes?"

"Yes. To a restaurant called Tate's."

The officer nodded. "I'll take some of the officer's there now. Don't worry we won't stop looking for her."

And neither would I.

Shane went with the officer who turned to go talk to Cherry's mother who was already crying and begging them to bring her back. Shay was there comforting her.

"What do we do now?" Zahra asked.

"You guys should go back home to your families. They must be worried by now."

"But we're worried about Char." Leyla said.

"The officers are on the case."

"Are you sure we shouldn't be doing something else about this?" Kai asked.

"Yes. I'm sure."

"Okay." After finally persuading them, they greeted her mother and left. Well, all except Xander.

"I know you. And I know you're not just going to do nothing, so what next?"

I didn't bother arguing because he was right. "First we go to Tate's, then we look for Jayden. I'm sure he knows something and I am going to force it out of him."