Final Author's Note

Song: We grew together by Violetta Cast

Final Author's Note

I have a lot to say, but let me start with; I DID IT!!! I'm so happy to be done. It's a big deal for me because I have written about a hundred books in my life, but not one have I finished. I always lost interest and moved to the next one, but thanks to a lot of people, I'm done.

Start date: Tuesday 28th July 2020

End date: Monday 14th September 2020

Right now, it's the COVID-19 pandemic that gave me the time to finish this book. Not that it's a good thing or anything. I am very grateful to God that my family and I are still alive during this time. And I just want to say, that if you're not in the same position as me, I am sorry for whatever you're going through. I am sorry for your loss. And I'm sorry for the pain you must be feeling, but trust me when I say there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

I want to put it out there that I'm 14 years old. I'm going to be 15 next month. Happy birthday to me. Yay! I love writing and I hope writing loves me too. When I started this book, the thrill of it felt so good, but then my online summer school started. It was getting kind of difficult to balance all the work with it. And on top of that, school was about to start. Not online, but actual school, so that was sort of a timer for me because I go to a boarding school and I wanted to finish it before I went. I started getting stressed out and frustrated because I felt I had too much piled up work. At that time, writing didn't feel too fun for me because I felt like I had to do it. It started to feel like homework. Yuck! But my Mum pushed me to keep going. She encouraged me and I love her for that. 

Also, I'm entering Year 12 this month. That can be seen as 12th grade or senior year to whoever wherever. I know it may seem like I'm too young to be in senior year, but where I live, it's okay. Although, there are also 16 year old kids in my grade. Back to the point, I felt very unserious to be writing this book instead of reading because I have a lot of exam's coming up so I made that sacrifice. And I don't regret it. Maybe I do a bit, but you get the point.

And before you get bored of my author's note. I want to give acknowledgements to people. I know acknowledgements are usually for people who helped you with the book, but mine are for people that supported me. 

So a big thanks to my Mum and my sisters; 

anjy1512

Afolabomi

And to my bestest friend who was with me from the beginning, giving me pointers and advice;

Eliora123456

Also, thanks to my friends that I was happy to tell I started writing a book because I knew they'd support me;

onyjewel

toyese505

kaydee_101

anisahmomoh

amooyinda

Unremisan

I was thinking about writing two spin offs. One for Reveka and Sam called 'About Last Night' and one for Grace and Shane called 'Saving Grace'. I'm not writing them yet. I'm writing them about next year when I am done with all my exams and I'm sure I can devote my time to it. Tell me what you think.

Thanks and Toodles ;)

-Kaydee