the one with the mall

Red DaSilva🙄
Red
| mall with Race, Finch, and Elm
| wanna come??
Andi
| sure let me check in with my dad

Andi turned to her left, where her dad was sitting.

"hey dad, is it okay if I go to the mall with Albert, Elmer, Finch, and Race?" She asked.

"I thought I'd never hear those names again. Go ahead, Andi." Her dad answered.

Red DaSilva🙄
Andi
| I can come!
| what time?
Red
| we're already on the way to pick up Elm
Andi
| oh shit
| okay i'll just change

Andi then changed into a blue jeans and a white tank top with a white front-tie cardigan over it. She then braided a small piece of her hair, grabbed her wallet and purse and knocked on Elmer's window.

"how's my outfit?" She asked.

"missing something from my closet." Elmer laughed.

"not today, Dallas." She replied.

"heard you were coming to the mall with us." He said, looking for a sweater, specifically, his black Nike zip up.

"looking for this?" Andi smiled, holding up his sweater. She then climbed onto the tree and handed him his sweater.

"thanks!" He said, putting it on. Suddenly, Elmer got a call from Albert.

"hello?.... Oh! Okay we'll be right out."

"Albert's here. And don't worry, Race isn't driving. We're never letting him get behind a wheel after his lesson with Ms. Medda." He explained. With that, they closed their windows and left their houses.

    "it's literally raining, why are we at an outdoor mall?" Race complained as Finch parked.

"because this is the only mall in town that has a Footlocker, a Nike and an American Eagle in the same place." Finch explained.

"damn I forgot to check the weather." Andi whined. Elmer then reached into the trunk and pulled out a plain yellow zip up and gave it to her.

"literally a plug." She said, putting it on. Race teasingly smiled at Elmer, which resulted in Elmer glaring at him. The first store they went into was Footlocker where Albert was planning on getting new shoes.

"what about these?" He asked holding up a shoe.

(literally fire ugh k anyways) "I like those!" Andi exclaimed

"I like those!" Andi exclaimed. Everybody else agreed, so Albert tried a couple pairs on. When he found a size that fit him well, he went and paid for them. On their way out, they passed by Gia and Eden who were staring at Andi.

"hoe." Gia whispered, but it was loud enough for Race to hear. He death stared her before telling Andi what she called her.

"says the one who sleeps with every single boy who already have girlfriends." Andi whispered to Race who laughed. While they were walking, they passed by Brandy Melville where Andi really wanted to go, so the boys waited outside for her.

While they were waiting, they were approached by none other than Gia and Eden.

"ah hell no." Albert whispered.

"the hell y'all want?" Elmer asked harshly.

"can't two girls just say hi?" Gia asked with a fake sweet tone.

"no, now leave." Finch said coldly.

"fine." Gia said and took a couple steps with Eden before stopping. She then looked back at Elmer and said,

"Andi's a hoe by the way." Her words turned on Elmer's gears, so tried to run towards them as if he was about to fight, but Albert and Finch held him back.

"do you wanna end up in mall jail!?" Albert asked.

"if I get to bitch-slap this hoe then YES!" Elmer answered, struggling to get out of his friends' grip.

"DADDY! HE THREATENED TO BEAT ME UP!" Gia yelled at the top of her lungs.

"he... did... not!" Finch retorted in between grunts. Suddenly, a big man approached the teenage boys, towering over them.

"run!" Albert yelled. Albert, Finch and Elmer ran away from him when they realized Race wasn't with them. They turned to see him in complete awe of a golden Spiderman funko pop on a kiosk.

"RACER!" Albert yelled and motioned for him to run. He dropped the toy, caught up to them and the four of them ran. Elmer looked back to see Gia's father not too far back from them.

"he's gaining on us!" Albert yelled.

"split up!" Finch said and that's what they did. Elmer and Finch ran one direction while Albert and Race ran the other. Gia's father followed Elmer and Finch since Gia pointed at Elmer. Albert and Race kept running until they ran into a lemonade stand, knocking it down. Elmer and Finch had then run into a mall police, knocking him down. So the four of them were taken to mall jail.