Chapter 37

The BTS boys were having lunch in their usual room back in the big hit building, unfortunately they were all not up to their usual chatty antics after last nights events, the mood was low and everyone couldn't help but await the maknae's return and for Hana to get well soon. They ate in silence, Namjoon constantly checking his phone for updates but To no avail.

Suddenly the door opened revealing the missing maknae.

"Jungkook!" They all shouted, getting up from their seats engulfing the boy, the two maknae's Jimin and Taehyung pulled him into the biggest of hugs and wouldn't let go.

They cried as they were the most worried for him since that night; they were careful of his hand that was in a sling. One by one they hugged him, happy to see him again.

"Kook, why didn't you message me?" Namjoon spoke as they settled back in their seats, Jimin and Taehyung both calming down from their emotional reunion.

"I thought I'd come here instead to surprise everyone." He smiled at all of them. Jin slung his arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

"We're glad to have you back." He ruffled his hair, smiles filled the room again.

"Were you alright overnight at the hospital?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, Hana's doctor treated me and Sena noona took care of me so it was good. I can see why Hana loves her a lot, she was like an eomma." Jungkook chuckled.

Namjoon was happy the maknae was smiling again.

Jungkook hung his head low, "Hobi hyung, Everyone. I'm so sorry." He apologized sincerely, Hobi just got up and gave Jungkook a big hug.

"I'm just glad you're okay Kook." Hobi sincerely smiled at Jungkook.

"Thank you Hyung."

"Yah! You scared us!" Jimin shouted, Taehyung already going in for the kill to tickle the maknae as punishment.

"Yah yah! Stop—!" Jungkook squirmed and laughed really loud, the others joining in with his laughter.

"Ha ha! Can't fight back now with your hand in a cast can ya?" Taehyung taunted and grinned while he kept tickling him.

"Stop!" His laughter died down when they finally did. Suddenly Jungkook jerked in movement at the two, scaring them.

They paused for a moment before Jungkook got up and started hunting them down, Taehyung and Jimin belted out the door and down the hallway screaming.

"Jungkook is still scary even when he's injured." Yoongi quipped amused. Hobi was laughing and Namjoon and Jin felt like peace was restored again.

Hana groaned as she woke up from her slumber again, this time she felt really hungry from fasting more than a few days. She reached down to the right and found her button to call Sena.

In came in her nurse moments later, helping the girl up as she winced a little.

"Sena, I'm a bit hungry. Could I have some soup maybe?" She hoarsely spoke, still feeling very weak.

"Of course dear." Sena went out and got what she needed moments later.

The soup was still hot, luckily Sena got her her favorite sliced Japanese milk bread, this cheered her up.

"Did you buy this for me?" Hana smiled at her nurse.

"Who else would I get it for silly girl." Sena winked at her as they both chuckled softly. Hana tried lifting up her hand gently reaching for the bread but it was a struggle as he hand shook greatly.