#22

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

As if god wants to punish me for something wrong I did, I got another heartbreaking news.

Sanu wants to break our friendship. The reason is still unknown but I am sure it is related to her mom. As I already told her mom is a Hindu and her father is a Muslim, there marriage was filled with up and downs because of their religion.

Religion in india is viewed on top of everything. People here don't care about love but they want us to love our religion.

Her mother fell in love with her father who is muslim and here she was madly in love with a Hindu guy, amey.

"Mom what if I fell in love with a Hindu guy and I want to marry him...?"

Sanu once asked her mom and her mom not even thought for a millisecond before splitting out a big fat 'no'.

I understood why her mom said that. She doesn't wants her daughter to go through all the sh*t which she gone through. Even my mom wants me not to go through all the problems which she gone through and always gives me the best.

I remember how she took me to the hospital in Thane which was 1 hour away from our house in autorickshaw when we had car.

It's a big story of some another time but was the only one to always stand by my side.

"Vaish don't get lost.."

Nikita said as I got out of my sad wonderland. I look in my hands which was carrying the letter... Letter which will break our friendship.

'To Gauri'
It stated. She calls me gauri and I love that name.

I can't bring myself to open the letter and read the content inside it.

I remember how happy I was when she gave me a letter. I was happy because I have never got a letter before but soon my happiness faded when I saw her sad face.

I kept that letter in my bag and decided to read it afterwards.

I looked down at my bag and it made me laugh for the first time today.

Today morning, I got up late.... Very late and hastily I took my younger brother's bag instead of mine. I got tons of scoldings from my teachers when I said that I don't have book but afterwards they laughed when I told them the real reason.

My younger brother is in the same school as mine and is in 4th standard which means his school timings are in the afternoon. Now I have to give him his school bag before he enters the school in the bus.

'Wow!! I am proud of myself'

I thought sarcastically as I again laughed.

Atleast this mistake made me laugh.

It's soo funny that such mistakes makes us laugh when people around us fail to do so.

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi

(A/n- Hey guys!! So this incident of exchange of bags, really happened with me.😂😂
I know it's not possible but I am impossible character.😂😂

I hope you guys enjoy reading this book!

Love ya❤️)