#18

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Even though vyom knows him very well but I doubt if he knows my name too. I highly doubt it because we never talked to each other and moreover my friends never called me by my real name. Someone calls me 'Vaish', 'Vai', 'Vaishu', or only 'V' and even during our confrontation on the ground, my teammates called me captain and not Vaishnavi.

If someone had told him my name so I don't know but I don't think so he would be knowing my name.

As if God wants to bless me and wanted to let me know that he knows my name, he sent tisha to help me.

In the morning, Tisha told me that a guy named Swaroop proposed Nikita and why not. She is very beautiful girl with fire in her heart. She is very famous in between seniors. I am not lying.

After vyom's last warning, she too gave aarvi warning not to mess with her and from that day, they don't even look at each other. It's sometimes soo funny.

One day we were assigned for a project together according to our roll numbers. They both didn't even talked with each other and were doing their level best to ignore each other.

I swear it was soo funny that even our English teacher noticed it and started laughing. She didn't knew the exact reason but then too she laughed. We weren't able to laugh as Nikita was occasionally glaring us.

Nikita also advised me to keep a distance from aarvi and I did that but aarvi has her own ways to talk with people whom she wants to talk with.

"You know what..? I saw vyom talking with aarusha."

This is her way. Sometimes it's true, sometimes she lies.

I wish what she said that day, was a lie but no, it was not. He talked with aarusha in the presence of her two friends.

It's hard for me even when I knew it was destined to happen.

I was hurt but was happy for me.

Does everyone's first love hurts like this..?

After I was done crying over my fate, I accompanied with Saniya to that side of our floor.

I don't why but 5th floor was very quiet which was very unusual. 5th floor is very busiest floor in the break. The only possibility of this quietness was the principal, if he is on this floor then it explains all this silence. This floor is his favourite one but he was not making me very confuse.

Whatever!! We both walked in the corridors as if we both own it but I soon walked to the side when I saw vyom coming from the other side.

I saw seeing him when I saw tisha behind him. She ignored him and come directly towards me.

"Vaishnavi aa mere saath.. kuch dekhna hai."

("Vaishnavi come with me... I want to show you something.")

That someone was swaroop's face. I remember I told her that I want to see him.

When she said my name, I saw vyom snapping his face towards were I was.

This simple gesture was enough to make me happy and let me know that he knows my name.

Tisha took my hand and pulled me again towards the direction from where I and sanu came. I saw Sanu following us with a mischievous smile on her face while looking at him.

She knows why I am happy.

I smiled weirdly with happiness traced in my eyes. How come he is the only one who makes me sad and also happy...?

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi