#46

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

"Tu muskura jahan bhi hai tu muskura
Tu dhoop ki tarah badan ko chhu zara
Shareer se yeh muskurahatein teri
Badan mein sunti hoon main aahatein teri
Labon se aake chhu de apne lab zara
Tu muskura jahan bhi hai tu muskura
Shareer se yeh muskurahatein teri
Badan mein sunti hoon main aahatein teri...."

("Smile, wherever you are
You touch my body like sunlight 
From my body, these smiles are yours Inside my body, I hear your footsteps
Come and touch your lips with mine
Smile, wherever you are
From my body, these smiles are yours
Inside my body, I hear your footsteps..")

I like to connect my life situations to songs. Most of us do that but we fail to realise it. The reason why we do that is very simple- Lyrics speaks our true feelings especially the old ones.

No if you wonder why I am suddenly talking about songs and lyrics, then let me tell you I am trying to avert your direction from Hindi Elocution Competition.

I created mess in that competition.

From the time I came to know that even seniors are going to join us for this round, I was hella nervous.

And in that nervousness, I messed everything up.

I am soo soo embarassed.

I don't even wanna talk about it.

"What will think of me..?"

I asked to sanu who was standing in front of me looking at a crybaby. Yes you are right, crybaby is me.

I don't know why but my friends call me that and sometimes my mom call me crybaby too. I guess... I am really one of them.

We both are in washroom. Immediately after the competition was finished I rushed into the washroom to cry my eye balls out.

Tanvi was absent so I was feeling more low but then sanu came.

"You weren't that worst then others. Atleast you spoke for 1 minute, others didn't even spoke for 30 seconds."

She comforted me but that one thought of what he will think of me, haunted me.

She sighed after listening to what I am worried about.

She took my shoulders in her small hands to shake me and made me look on her eyes.

"Vaishnavi!! You know what..? You shouldn't care about what he thinks. I know as I will start talking, I was look like a rude person but trust me I am doing this for your benefit.

First of all, you know that you two can't be together. Then too you are dreaming and caring about you when he don't give a damn about it.

You always cry for him, right..? Have you wondered about have he ever cried for you..?

You are wasting your time on him. Your time is precious.

Second of all, you told me right that he told that girl to tell you that he is single. Have you ever wondered why he told her to tell you..? Because he knows that you have feelings for him but still each and every day, he breaks your heart.

Yes he might think that you are one of his hundred fan girls who is just attracted to him whereas it's not the case. You love him but he don't love you back Vaishnavi.

When you are getting wrong indication everyday, that means you both are not meant to be with each other.

And if you are not meant to be with each other, then you have no right to cry for him."

That's when I realised.

True love should always be your strength and not your weakness. When it becomes your weakness, that love is not true.

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi