#30

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Amey...

That was the only name that came into my mind when I started thinking with whom I can share my feelings with.

I can't call or message sanu because her mother was behaving a little strict. Her mom doesn't have a problem with me speaking to her as in the pti, she and mom were talking like long lost best friends but I don't want to take risk.

Aarvi... No chance... Last time I called her, she was talking about boys and about her relationship status which I was least interested in. So I was in my world thinking about my first love while she was blabbing about something which I didn't even heard.

My mom recorded that phone call.

The next few days were like hell for me with my mom taunting me and warning me to stay away from her.

"She is a bhaiya... She doesn't care about so-called reputation because in the end, to whomever she is dating, she have to pull ghunghat and follow her husband who her parents choose. But you, have to stand on your own feet and then do whatever you want."

I took her words in some other wrong way.

"What happened..?"

Amey asked me as I excitedly narrated him the whole story.

Amey, sanu's boyfriend... I don't know how he became one of the important part of my life but he did.

From the day I came to know that he belongs from the same village as mine, he became my brother. Brother from another mother.

We shared every thing with each other... Everything means everything. He was the reason why my marathi started improving because every time I talked with him in hindi, he used to scold me like a big brother saying that I should talk with him in Marathi.

He knew everything about me and I knew everything about him. His and sanu's story is very unique one. They always broke up and then again patch up and that goes on and on and on.

I already shipped them together very hard but after becoming his sister, I shipped them even more harder.

I remembered how I shouted on them when they broke up.

I laughed thinking about that scene but soon my face turned into a sad one when he asked the next question.

"Why did you say that you don't like him when you do..?"

Why I denied..? Was I behaving like a coward again..? Was I running away from my feelings towards him..? Why denied it when I craved for his attention from very long time..? Now why I am sad when I, myself pushed him away..? Why just why..?

"I don't like him amey."

I said with heavy voice as tears slipped from my eyes. I wiped it and composed myself to speak want I wanted to speak. I took a deep breath to reveal what I was hiding from everyone all long

No I don't like him.....
I love him....
I love vyom.

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

(A/n- Hey guys!! Today my book 'Dear My Only Love' crossed 14k+ read with 2

(A/n- Hey guys!! Today my book 'Dear My Only Love' crossed 14k+ read with 2.1k+ votes. Thanks to all of them who supported me.

Love ya❤️✨)