#19

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Even a jolly personality person can feel loneliness if that person has no one to talk his true feelings out.

They are always considered as a listener but people don't understand about the fact that a listener too needs someone to listen to them.

Nowadays we have to be very careful about whom we talk because one wrong decision of ours to telling them something scandalous, the whole school will come to know.

That's what happened with aahan. Talking about him, he is a very cool, dashing and handsome guy with hundred girls dying on him. If our school conduct a poll of heartthrobs, aahan would be surely in the top 5 list.

But even after being the heartthrob of the school, his hands are full with rakhi on Raksha Bandhan. It's ironic but true. This rakshi girls are those girls who wants to fade their crush on him by considering him as their brother.

"How many girls brother you are....?"

I remember how I once asked him in my teasing voice.

He then put his arms on my shoulders and smiled at me showing off his charms with cute big dimples on both side of his cheecks.

"Darling even I don't know."

He is always like that. We were friends from kindergarten. We both know each others deepest secrets and without even talking to each other, we can find out what's going inside our heads. He is not my first best friend but the bestest of all till now.

"Sweetheart be in your limits."

I said as I smacked his hands off my shoulders and went away not before showing him my tongue.

I call him sweetheart and he calls me darling from childhood. Our mothers were childhood friends who lost their contact after school.

From what I know, whenever he gets close to me in front of aarvi, that would be to make her jealous but he didn't knew that this jealously will lead to something very big.

Aahan was football champion and captain of the football team of our school. He gets selected in every football championship and if he didn't, the school team will surely lose.

"Do you know after crushing on aahan so hardly, aarvi went in relationship with Abhishek... That loser...?"

"Yeah I know right!! Everyone in our grade knows that aahan is madly in love with aarvi but look at her in the morning when

I was soo shocked and soo angry. I always knew about aarvi's infatuation problems but this time I thought that she is serious with aahan. But no I was soo wrong.

"What happened..?"

That two girls snapped in my direction as they thought that some teacher caught them bunking the class. Now 3rd period is going on and I came to washroom for peeing but who knew I will such a scandalous rumour or should I say truth..?

"Today in the morning, everyone saw how abhishek proposed aarvi in the front of vama paradise (the building near our school) and she accepted it. That too in front of aahan. His facial expressions were blank but I knew he was hurt... Very hurt."

After many attempts of asking them, they finally revealed what happened today in the morning. Sometimes I feel so regretful for being a bus student and currently I am regretting it more.

How I am feeling..?

Betrayed. Regretted. Angry. Hurt.

This words express so less than what I am feeling right now.

My eyes filled with tears and soon it was turned into anger when I heard bell ring indicating that break started.

My whole body fumed with anger as I went outside the washroom not before glancing on that two girls who seemed very scared.

As I passed through vyom's classroom and accidentally saw him, I can't help but ask myself a question without stopping my legs from moving in the direction of my class.

Will I feel the same kind of betrayal and hurt when I will see vyom proposing someone else who isn't me..? I prayed to god that such day never comes but who knew that the day which I was praying not to come, is waiting to strike me down soon.

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi