#48

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

It was January already when I got to hear something scandalous about someone.

"He is kind of very dominant..... He is literally a control-freak... Like he thinks that I should tell him everything. I agree girls like that when a boy has this traits in him but he just on the next level.

Whenever I remain absent, he asks me what didn't I messaged him and informed him. He also get angry when I get close to any of the boy.... By close I mean just 6 cm away... He tells me not go anywhere close to them again.

Who is he..? Even my own parents haven't restricted me on something like this. Whenever he gets close to some girl of his class, I used tell him the same thing which he used to tell him but then, he used to get very angry. He and his anger issues.

Firstly I thought he gets jealous or he is just over-protective but after sometime, I literally felt like he is taking away my freedom for me.

That was soo unbearable. My parents never restricted me to do something just because of I am girl.... Hell!! They never even made me feel unfair or treated my younger brother more nicely than me..... They didn't gave me soo much freedom just for me to waste it on a boy who doesn't even care about it."

If this I would have heard before sanu's lecture, I would have slide-lined this matter by saying he was just protective towards her but now, I understood why she left him.

This above words was of aarusha. To be honest, I didn't heard her personally saying all this but Riya told me that she said it.

Till now you would have come to know that Riya has a nosy character. So when she saw them 3 alone in the washroom, she asked her. By 3, I mean Riya, aarusha and her best friend who is coincidentally Riya's best friend too. Aarusha, Riya and their best friend were together in a class from 5th to 8th standard, so they know each other very well.

With her nosy character, she asked her the reason of why she broke up with vyom. And that's where she started lecturing riya about why she did that.

From what riya said, at some point she even regretted asking her that question because aarusha got very angry. It was horror for her but it was a blessing in disguise for me.

Which line stood out most in her long speech was, 'They didn't gave me soo much freedom just for me to waste it on a boy who doesn't even care about it.'

Even if I say that he was being over-protective, I couldn't save him for the fact that he literally told her to stop talking with people whom she was close to. This was wrong.... Very wrong.

Sanu's words, my analysis and aarusha's words made me question myself for the nth time.

'Did I really loved the wrong person like sanu said..?'

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi