#33

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

It was 15 days after the school actually started and I am still not sure about my love letter which I have written to vyom.

No I didn't gave him because I wanted to wait for a right time. He always used to come down to have a glimpse of aarusha even after their breakup and should to go back again in his after he sees her. I was waiting for the day when he will come down for me.... Just for me.

I see him everyday but I never get that reaction from him which I want him to show.

Eyes full of affection and love.

Is it too much for ask..? Apparently yes.

"... And you know the way he turned towards me, felt sooo magical... I am falling for him again and again..."

Tanvi was narrating me one of the incident in which her crush smiled at him.

"Do I look like a fool when I talk about vyom..?"

I expressed my thoughts earning a smack from her. We both bursted out laughing.

We both used to behave like long lost best friends which met after one whole century.

I remember how one day, our class teacher asked us if we are cousins or best friends from childhood. So yeah, we both turned from a known stranger to best friends in just matter of 15 days.

She knows about vyom and I know about her crush. To be honest, I never got good vibes from Ravi (her crush) but I didn't told her anything acknowledging the fact that she will get hurt. But if he hurts her in any way, I will not keep quiet.

From few days, vyom didn't came down so I thought that he was absent but I was proved wrong when tisha again gave me a heartbreaking news.

Tisha was in 'I' division now and when she was talking with one of her senior friend who is also friend of vyom, she told her what's happening with vyom.

"Aarusha again is in relationship with himansh."

I was happy for her because she atlast got what she want but when I will get what I want..?

"After hearing this, vyom was soo sad that he took an oath of just studying this year and not running behind any girl. Today, he also told in front of me to our friends that he doesn't wants to go in relationship as his belief on love has vanished. In future, he better gets married to a girl who is chosen by his parents than chasing her around."

He didn't believed in love now..? Great! Does he also wants me to stop believing in love..? I know studies is important but don't he realise that there is a person who loves him more than he loves aarusha. There is a person who loves him more than anything else in this world.

I look at the letter in my hands with my glassy vision and grieved over my bad luck in love. I shake my head in disbelief for expecting too much from my life and from him.

I am soo stupid for asking love from a broken soul.

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi