#9

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

After that horrible day at school with vyom angrily giving aarvi last warning not before threatening her to go the principle and Saachi maam (Our class teacher) having doubts on us because of our tense expressions, at home my mother was waiting for giving me one more horrible thing.

I was sitting in the bus angrily eating chocolates and waffle which my friend, Ria bought in tiffin. Basically she is a Christian and she was tired of eating waffles every day so when she came to I love waffles, she always make me eat them while she eats my poha which I am fed up of eating. We both save each other from the wraths of our mothers.

Why I was angry..? Dude even I don't know but I was angry. I was very angry of vyom.

He literally made a carefree, lovely, cool girl like Tisha afraid. He told her to be in her limits and stop roaming here and there like a beggar.

How the hell he is for doing so..? Who the hell he is for telling a girl what to do and what not to do..?

Only I know how much I stopped myself from slapping him because of his statement. That day, for the time I questioned myself what did I saw in him to get attracted towards him but somewhere around the corner I knew that in the future, I will be asking this question to myself every time he does something like this.

I ignore that 'something-in-the-corner' line as I again reused eating sweet chocolates and waffles.

To make me more angry, when our bus caught in traffic near the subway of kalamboli, his bus stopped right beside us. From my peripheral vision I saw him looking at me but then in a second he turned his face like nothing happened. He don't know me and I don't know him.

I was hurt... very hurt but my anger was taking control over my mind so I cursed him.

When I went home, my mother told me to eat lunch and get ready. I was confused but nevertheless I ate lunch and got ready.

When I saw for what we have come out, I slapped myself for not making excuse of homework to my mom.

"Mom do I really have to wear it..?"

I asked mom to which she glared me. Out of every people, our mother's glare is the deathliest.

I looked at the piece of cloth I was holding, a cloth named as 'Sports bra.'

To be honest, I always wanted to wear it as I thought that wearing it was a sign of growing up but when I heard kiran (my best friend) narrating me her older sister's experience of wearing bras, I grew to be reculent of it.

I know my expressions were funny because I saw my mother and the shopkeeper uncle laughing.

This day was an explosive day. Uff! Can my day be any better..?

The answer is no!

From,
Vaishnavi.

From,Vaishnavi