Saibo.

Dear readers,

Dear readers,

I hope you all are great and happy.

From last few months, many people have been requesting me to start writing the sequel of 'Strangerzone'. I started writing the sequel named as 'Friendzone' with Female lead as Vaishnavi and Male Lead as Jatin. But I am having some difficulties.

The times have changed and I no longer have that kind of thinking as I had earlier when I wrote 'Strangerzone' so that's why I am finding it hard to connect my past self to continue the book.

Finally after taking suggestions from many friends, readers and writers, I found out what exactly I need in my story.

A proper character development of both the parties.

No matter how immature the character is, I want them to grow more mature as that's how time changes a person.

I don't know but why, but suddenly, an idea came in my mind to continue this story ahead after a time lapse. This will not only help to achieve my aim as it will save my efforts and time, but also, I would find it easy to write the story as I will be viewing the female lead's past by the female lead's present.

Saibo. That's what the name of the new book would be. A book which will complete the adhuri (remaining) love story of Vyom and Vaishnavi. Jatin will be a character so that the story which I had unpublished, will be continued here.

Soon will publish the other details about the book.

I am soo sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you all aren't disappointed.

Thanks for all your love and support.

Love ya ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yours,
Author.

Yours,Author