#16

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

When I said that words, 'Someone else who is more beautiful than me and more confident than me.', I didn't knew that in future puberty will hit me hard.

I will become the exact person which I wanted to and people will get jealous of it. If I would have known it, I would have not been soo insecure of myself back then.

The whole August went in preparation of Mid-terms which will be starting in mid-september and teachers taking our Pt, art or free periods for completing our remaining portions.

It was 24 August and Hartalika which also marks the beginning of Ganesh
Chaturthi.

(Hartalika is a fast done by hindu women and most of the men too do it. In Maharashtra we call it as 'Hartalika' but in other parts of the country they call it by many other names such as, 'Teej' etc. Hartalika marks the beginning of Ganesh chaturthi which is celebrated in the whole country for 10-12 days.)

I have kept the fast. It was hard for a foodie like me but still I did that without eating anything or drinking anything from morning. That day I knew this is the last time I am keeping any type of fast.

Have I told you about my new friend..? No right. So her name is Saniya and she is Half-Hindu and Half-Muslim. Her mother is a Hindu and her father is a Muslim. Even after being a muslim, she speaks marathi better than me who is born in a Maharashtrian family. Such an irony.

She is the one who understood my deep crush on vyom very easily. I don't know how but after learning about the fact that she has a boyfriend from 6th Standard makes sense.

So each day in the break, I used to accompany her to the other side of our floor which mainly consists of 9th grade classes. Her boyfriend, Amey was also a senior.

I remember how one day Amey was in trouble when our class teacher found him peeking in our class. That was unforgettable moment.

So she have also kept the fast and was pulling me towards amey class when I saw vyom laughing in the corridor.

From the day, I saw him staring at me, God know why I always blush when I see him. Now also I am blushing very hard while Saniya is giggling at the site.

She is the first person to ship me and vyom together making me happy each time when she says that we both together will look cute even when I know it's not possible. He likes aarusha and not me. But even after knowing that fact, I always find myself attracted towards him everytime.

The day I decide to ignore him, the next day I find myself getting attracted towards him even more than the previous day.

Day by day, my crush on him is increasing when it shouldn't.

I am helpless now and just can pray to God for the better future outcomes.

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi