#20

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

"Vaish I agree that you are angry but don't spoil you calm reputation because of her who just lost hers in other's eyes."

Tisha said while she stopped me from going to aarvi and beat the sh*t out of her.

Whatever she said, was true. She showed the whole school that she has a crush on aahan but then in front of everyone she accepted a proposal of a guy whom she didn't even know.

"Who is abhishek..? Do you have any idea..?"

I came to know that he was in her class in 2nd standard and from then, he has a major crush on her whereas on the other hand, aarvi never noticed him.

She noticed him on Monday which was 2 days ago and gave him positive signals.

My heart broke when I saw aahan's grimy face. Hurt was very visible on his face.

I went directly towards him and hugged him tightly.

Physical contact was never a problem when it comes to us because all of our classmates knew that we are best friends and our feelings towards each other are totally platonic. We love each other but as friends.

He jerked but soon relaxed when he sensed that it was me who hugged him.

I comforted him and he promised me to move on the next very day and true to his words, the next day when he entered the class, he was smiling like any other day showing off his dimples.

'I am proud of you my sweetheart.'

I mouthed him while he smiled more widely at me. I knew he was still hurt but the fact that he is recovering, shows how brave he is and that made me happy.

As I promised to aahan that I will not break my friendship with aarvi, I didn't broke it but maintained a fair distance between us.

Now no longer we both used to roam around in the break or bunk the classes, we were like strangers but at the same time friends too. Yeah, our relationship was very complicated.

Aarvi's relationship with Abhishek only lasted for 1 week when she broke up with him and then gone into relationship with a 10th standard guy who was not at all loyal.

This all happened in front of me. Abhishek wasn't that good in studies but he was loyal and perfect boyfriend material whereas that 10th guy was totally opposite of it.

I shake my head to concentrate on my studies as from today the exams started but I was born with the power of overthinking.

So here my overthinking comes in the action throwing my concentration away.

Before this mid-term exams when the seats were told to us by our class teacher, I prayed to god not it let vyom go in aarusha's class for giving exams but my hopes crashed down.

In the morning of our first exam, I saw him happily entering her class and his friends were lightly cheering for him like he is the groom sitting on the horse going to take his bride.

I was again hurt but still I had some kind of hope lingering around somewhere in my body telling me that they will not go in a relationship.

But God wants to prove me wrong.

'Will I also suffer from the same thing from which aahan suffered..?'

I also thought this and tried to forget my own thoughts but I was not able to forget. But something special was coming for me. A special gift of love.

There was a gift waiting for me after the exams gets finished. A gift which will never make me happy and will only give me pain. Pain of love.

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi