#27

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

'I'm not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets...'

That's what the problem is. I am too shy to show that I love him when I don't have any regrets.

I love him to the moon and back but I am not that brave enough or bold enough to propose him and let's not forget about his relationship with aarusha.

I don't know why but I am never jealous or hate aarusha for being in relationship with my first love. I want to hate her but I can't bring myself to do that. It's strange but somewhere around the corner I know that we can't force anyone to love you.

Love is a strange emotion which is capable of wonders. I want to know what love is and want to love someone in a romantic way but I guess my luck isn't very lucky.

We enjoyed our picnic the fullest. We were sad about the fact that boys and girls were separated but happy when we got to play antakshari with each other in the park of the resort.

I was happy and tried to forget vyom, the person who is lately making me feel wonders of love which is one-sided.

'He doesn't feel the same for me. He doesn't love me as much as I love him.'

This thought always made me depressed.

'He loves aarusha. You should back off and not be a villian in their love story.'

I was very successful in forgetting him until the very next day when I saw him with cloudy eyes. It was pti again when I saw him walking alone with his damp eyes and me walking along with kiran.

'He was crying?'

I was shocked and even worried for him but nevertheless I didn't showed it.

'Why should I care for a person who is reason for my late night crys...?'

My ego took over my love for him. Then I slide lined my worry by saying that his eyes are always slightly red so  no need to worry.

The next day I went to school with fresh mind and a happy face ignoring the uneasiness in pit of my stomach.

"Vaish do you know what happened yesterday in the pti...?"

Tisha came inside with her wide-eye amusement facial expression.

I was seriously not interested but when I recalled what she said, I look at her encouraging her to continue.

I can feel that whatever is coming, is really very very bad because it's definitely about vyom.

Her nervousness was clearly approving all my doubts. I can feel tears flowing off my eyes when she finally revealed what happened.

'I should be happy after listening to this news but why I am sad..?'

I looked at pale face of vyom. The same face who was smiling while kissing his love's forehead, was now grimacing and questioning about her love for him.

"They both broke up."

Tisha said without mentioning the names but I got clear cut about whom she was talking about.

I have chance to chase him up but what's the point when I am not her.

(A/n- Hey guys!! So this is the last chapter of this year. I am very happy that many of you are enjoying this book and waiting for the updates. Right now I am out of station making it very hard for me to publish and on top of that the insufficient internet access is making it more hard. I will soon publish the next part when I reach the city.

I hope you all understand!!

Thanks for your attention and support!!

Love ya❤️❤️❤️)