#7

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

It was July month, my birthday month. Last year I was not able to enjoy it because I was suffering from typhoid but this year, I am going to have blast but before my birthday which was on 15th, I didn't knew about the my pre-birthday gift.

The letter which was written by me, which I wasn't able to him wasn't because I was a coward. Yes I agree it's one of the reason but not the whole.

I was afraid of what will happen if he will tear it in front of me like he did to the letter of Tisha. I was afraid of what will happen to my heart then, it will cry tears of blood.

Last year Tisha (who was my seat partner then) told me to write a letter as my handwriting was amazing than others, I wrote it. The letter contained my writing but the words were tisha's.

After that she confidently gave him after our dispersal and then he confidently tore it in front of her and throwed the chits of the paper on her face. Rude but supercool.

That's also one of the reason why I was behaving like coward and moreover I don't even know why always I forget everything when I saw him, I turn fully blank and I love that but I hate it too.

Okay I agree I am defending myself but I swear it's also one of the reason.

I went inside my class in the morning after seeing him in the basement, only to hear announcement of special assembly for our grade. It was 7th July and an auspicious day of Guru Poornima.

After coming back to the class, nikita took my permission for writing about today's assembly in my personal diary. I happily gave her my diary as I know that she never exploit my privacy.

'In the morning after coming to school, I was quite fine and normal as everyday but not at the time when they announced about special assembly on the occasion of Guru Poornima. My first thought was paining of my legs because of standing for whole 35 minutes but second thought differ from the first, why can't we stand for 30 or 35 minutes when teachers do it for 45 minutes......'

And she went on writing. One thing I liked about nikita's character was her positivity and her friendly nature but when she is angry, she is opposite of that. Her whole face turns into red in anger and that's what happen in the 3rd period (English subject).

Last month, there was a rumour going in the school about nikita ditching Raj who was our senior and is in vyom's class but it was fake because nikita never went in relationship with anyone. So when her temperature went high, it was because one of the boy teased her with his name. She then asked him who told him about this useless thing and the answer was Aarvi. Uff!!

She was already fluming with anger when I by mistakenly added up more fuel in it by telling her how aarvi teased him with her name in front of Raj's current girlfriend. Raj is very fast, isn't he..?

'Oh hey Raj, Nikita was calling you.'

That was the start of war and start of my first love story which gave me nothing but pain and ignorance.

From,
Vaishnavi.

From,Vaishnavi