Epilogue.

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

It's two year now.... Yes, two years.

I gave my last exam of 10th standard and the lockdown started.

When the pandemic's news started spreading, I thought it isn't that serious and it will not come in India as government was taking full measures but I wrong.

It's almost 10 months and still the wave of corona haven't vanished. It was a very bad time for all of us. So my parents decided to visit our native place, Goa during Christmas.

I was happy because I love going there. What I love the most about is Goa's beaches and it's peaceful surroundings.

My father was in his office and my mother went to visit my grandfather's house which is in the same building as ours. Talking about my brother, he went outside for playing which means that I was alone in the house.

Wireless earphone was in my ears and it's string hanging on my neck while I was singing my heart out.

"We'll take the highway to heaven
And I can't wait to love you all alone
(Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah)
We'll take the highway to heaven
Oh the 101, let's see just where it goes
(Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah)..."

It's song, 'Highway to Heaven' (English version) by NCT 127, the group which I recently started stanning.

One of the member of that group, Haechan sings a high note while I try to imitate him and I miserably fails at it.

I was packing my bags for the trip and listening to songs. To be honest, I don't know whether others will agree to me or not but for me doing a particular work while listening to songs, is a bad combination because I will start dancing leaving that work aside.

I pulled out my cupboard's locker in which I have all my facial creams aamd body creams, I need it especially in winter when my face and my hands starts getting white.

I kept my all creams in the bag while I checked again if I was missing something or not. While searching the cupboard's locker, I came across a green colour book.

I took it in my hands as I smiled at it.

'It's my diary.'

I opened it to look inside the diary. As I opened up, all the past memories flooded my mind.

I sat down on my bed while I started reading the book for the start.... The start from where all it begins.

I was surprised by the fact that after reading the whole diary, I didn't cried like a crybaby I am but instead, I smiled.

I was proud of myself because even after so many things happened to me, I never took that in a negative way and moved on.

If you ask me whether I hold grudge towards vyom or not, my answer will be no.

If you ask me what if you got the chance of traveling back in time and not love vyom, will you do that..? My answer will be no.

Because even when he didn't taught me what love is, he gave me a biggest lessons of my life and that life lessons made me stronger than I wa sever before.

'Thanks vyom for teaching me, the biggest lesson of my life.'

I again smiled looking at the diary and kept the diary where it was.

"For me, my self respect is more than love now. If a person can love you but not respect you, then say goodbye to him/her."

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi