#38

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

The most disappointing moment of your life is not when your crush ignores you, it is when you have school but your sibling doesn't.

It rained soo much that the school cancelled the classes of afternoon batch. My brother is in afternoon batch as he is 5th grade.

Today I came to know about vyom's elder sister. Well I thought that they are just friends but it turned out to be that they have brother-sister relationship who are not related by blood.

Her name is Dhanashree and is 1 year older than him. She studies in the same school as ours and now is in 11th Standard.

2 days are remaining for the exams and for the day when he will come in my class for writing exams again. Still I don't have even a slightest idea about if he really heard our conversation behind the bus or did he really meant the words he said..?

He meant or if he not meant, I was definitely hurted by his words and by apologizing, he can't remove the pain he caused me.

What hurted me more was that he didn't even came to apologise me like he did to tisha. It was already 4 days to that incident and he behaved like nothing happened.

The next day, I was expecting him to atleast say sorry, even 's' of sorry was okay for me. I guess I was expecting too much from him and I also guess that he really meant the words he said.

This time I didn't promised myself to ignore you because I knew I wouldn't be able to do it. I will just break my own promise by doing it.

I should be studying for the upcoming exams but here I am, thinking about you even when you never cared about me and always hurted me.

"At first sight, I could recognize you
As if we were calling for each other
The DNA in my blood vessels tell me
That it's you I was looking all over for

Our meeting is like a mathematical formula
Commandments of religion, providence of the universe;
The evidence of destiny given to me
You're the source of my dream
Take it, take it
My hand reaching out to you is my chosen fate."

This song is English version of BTS's 'DNA' song. I am waiting for the day when I will sing the same lyrics above to you and convey how much I love you. I don't know if my fantasy will come true or not but still I am waiting when I know I am just wasting time.

"I know I am just wasting time but still I wish do so."

I said to my friends who were confronting me for loving a person who will never loved me back.

'I don't know if I will regret loving him in the future but right now, I am not regretting any part of it, so let me live the moment until it's alive.'

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi