#1

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

I remember how I prayed god to spice my life little bit in this cold February month. When the whole school was preparing for the final exams, I was craving for some drama in my boring school life. And I, never in my wildest dreams thought that god will listen to my prayers in an instant.

I am Vaishnavi Narsule studying in 7th std, a standard of innocence because after going in 8th, you lose that innocence (if you know what I mean.... hehehe.)

Soha politely requested me to fill her water bottle as she was very tired because of our activity period and we all were, reason of our tiredness- it was last activity period of our 7th standard. Our class was very competitive in every category, whether be sports or studies, we compete for each and every thing. That's how my lazy ass was turned into competitive one.

I wasn't tired as much as soha was, so I agreed to request and also the next period of Sanskrit. It's perfectly fine to waste 5 minutes of that period.

I didn't want to go alone to fill up the bottle but still I went alone when I saw my best friend lying on her table with her head in hands. I pouted as I walked towards the water filter, I want someone's company because I am a type of person who needs to talk at least once in 3 minutes. Yes I am very talkative girl. I am neither an introvert nor an extrovert, I am an ambivert, a perfect balance introvert and extrovert. If I vibe with someone, I will talk, talk and talk till I get tired which is very rare.

I continued to pout but soon my lips relaxed when I saw him. I knew him very well as he was the same senior who used to come in our class for writing exam paper.

From what it looks like, he was searching for someone with worksheets and his black thick spectacles in his hands.

I widened my eyes when I realized that I was staring him like a creepy person, I wanted to move my eyes away from him but I couldn't. My eyes were moving with his each movement. Our eyes met for a millisecond before he averted his eyes like I wasn't the one he was looking for. I slapped myself inwardly for being stupid enough to think like that.

'He don't even know you Vaish.'

The bottle of water was long forgotten and my mind was currently replaying the moment when our eyes met, it was just for a millisecond but his eyes amazed me......

..... Because his eyes were the most beautiful black eyes I have ever seen.

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi