#31

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Have you ever realised that when you are missing someone really very hard, you tend to relate each and every thing with them.

For eg- Today I went to market with my maternal grandmother and she was buying a greeting card for my grandfather.

'Aww!! That's soo sweet!! Will vyom do the same thing..?'

That's what I thought. See that's what I was talking about.

Now the very next moment when my grandmother asked the price of the card, the shopkeeper said it's 45 rupees.

'It's vyom's bus number.'

Here I again go thinking about him.

"Why did you bought that..? Shouldn't grandpa give you red rose and put it in your hairs while dance with you on 'Pyaar hua ikrar hua hai' song..?"

I teased her as she blushed. Ohh gosh!! They are soo sweet!!

"Don't you youngsters nowadays give each other greeting cards or chocolates..? Talking about roses, it's very old fashioned now. I wanted to try something new."

She said while flipping her hair making me laugh.

"You don't have enough hair to flip it. Look how the volume of your hair is decreasing."

I teased her yet again hoping that she will get annoyed and smack me but she did something very unexpected.

"Whatever my hair looks like, your grandpa loves me. And moreover why should I no do this when I love him soo much."

It made me realise something,

'I love him so I should tell me how I feel about him before it's too late. Why should I hide it when feelings can't be ignored..?'

That's it. I went to my home and opened the chat of mine and vyom. I hesitated but soon typed. When I was done typing, I realised that confessing my feelings over chatting is wrong because he will think I am not serious.

So I took out my diary and wrote down what I felt about him. I know that giving letter is not a good idea but someone told me once, 'Letter is the best way of communication.'

I opted to write a letter as it was better than confessing him over a chat.

Vyom's school hace started already as he was in 10th now. Our school will start after 1 week i.e., on 4th April and that's when I will confess my feelings for him.

'You asked me right that do you like me..? Well I don't like you as I already said because I love you. I love you even when I know you will not reciprocate my feelings for you but still I want to give a try. I saw my future with you when you were chasing down a girl who was seeing future with someone else who was not you. Trust me, it hurted me but still I love you. I want to hate you but I can't because you are my first love... My everything. Yes it sounds creepy but it's true. I hate you but I love you too.'

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi