Prologue

I still remember the day when I saw wearing our school uniform with black spectacles and worksheets in your hands. We both stared each other for a millisecond but soon apart our ways away. That day a story which will never have a happy ending began from.

I still remember how that one eye encounter made me craved for more. My day used to start with just one glance of you in the morning and I used to be happy for the next whole day. I knew you are becoming an addiction.... An addiction for me but I didn't cared till I saw you every day in the morning because that's how my day used to start with.

I still remember how I turned restless when you were absent for the whole one week and when you came, your left hand was fractured. By god! I was so worried and I wanted to show you that but I couldn't because I doubt if you knew about my existence. That hurts me but when I saw that you are happy without me, I didn't even cared for my feelings.

I still remember how I wrote you a sorry letter for my friends mistake. I wanted to give you but I was a coward to give you that. It wasn't the first time I was writing to you and I wanted to let you know that but will you find out that... I doubt it. That realization made my legs freeze even when my friends were pushing me from back, my heart ached but it's okay until you are there for me without your own knowledge.

I still remember how you used to chase a girl, A girl who wasn't me. I cried that day with a smile on my face. If you want her in your life, I am okay to give you up. I am okay to strangerzone you.