#13

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

I was sad but when I got up, I forgot everything. I forgot my sadness and told myself that I am lucky enough to get these all gifts when some children don't even know what is like to celebrate birthdays.

After my birthday nothing special happened, I always found myself looking at him and instantly felt a magnetic pull towards him but I resisted him for good 15 days.

Now why I resisted..?

I realised that my attraction turned something more than crush. I realised that after reading psychological facts video on YouTube.

It stated that- "If a crush/attraction lasts more than about 4 months, then he/she is not your crush but love.

I thought he was perfect in everything but when I came across the other psychological fact that- "When you have a crush on someone, your brain overlooks any flaws the person has, causing them to appear perfect in your mind to the point where you think he's the perfect guy...yeah, you're in love. it's the same way the other way around. when the guy see's his girl... she appears as perfect in any way possible."

That's when I understood that no one is perfect.

It's so funny that he don't believe in people but we blindly trust internet.

Few days ago, Tisha said the same thing and lectured me about how no one is perfect. Everyone has flaws and everyone are their own version of 'Perfectly Imperfect' nature.

But me being myself, I have aced of not listening to people and then regretting not to listen them.

Fate. This word is so tricky and mysterious. You never know what will happen next. What is your fate..? And then comes the most asked question to the fate.

'Is he the one who will write his name on my stars..?'

That's what I asked my fate when I kept myself away from him for total 15 days, I again found myself drowning in his black eyes.

It was first day of August and the teachers were literally running to complete their portions as mid-term exams are just around the corner.

They used to teach us soo hastily that sometimes.... Not sometimes but almost everytime, we understood nothing.

They would come to class, then gambled up something and then leave the class not before giving bundles and bundles of homework.

The students who used to go to tuitions or some coaching classes, they never had a problem but some students like me who study at home, always had problem in everything.

I always had this in my mind that why should I join tuition or coaching classes when my parents are paying enough of money in the school but teachers are not teaching us properly.
Why should I waste my parents money and go to the coaching classes where the same teachers of my school teaches..? And why do the same teachers scold us telling that we are just wasting our parents time and money just because we scored less in exams when they are one who are wasting it because as per today, education is just a business for all of them.

That's what I was thinking when my bag bumped to someone's bag.

Before even turning back, I mumbled 'Sorry' but my eyes quickly widened when I saw who that person was.

That's how 'Sorry' became our first word which we both spoke.