BTS

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Life is like paper in which whatever happens, get pasted with pencil on that page and sticks with us forever and ever. Even when we erase some part of our life with eraser, it will always leave it's mark behind after fading.

My first song wasn't that good but definitely is close to my heart because it was my first one and was for my first love.

It's weird how some people makes us feel special but at the very next moment, they makes us feel very miserable.

'And I know there's no making this right, this right
And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind (Your mind)
But we both found each other tonight, tonight
So if love is nothing more
Than just a waste of your time

Waste it on me
Waste it on me..'

No matter how much tried I get from loving him, this song of BTS and Steve Aoki, 'Waste it on me' makes me realise how it's okay to waste time on love and learn the biggest lesson of our life. No matter what result is, whether it's bad or whether it's good, whether you feel pain or whether you feel bliss, you will also learn something from it.

Love is not a crime so go ahead and love that person without caring about anything.

'Don't you think there must be a reason
Yeah, like we had our names
Don't you think we got another season
That come after spring
I wanna be your summer
I wanna be your wave
Treat me like a comma
And I'll take you to a new phrase
Ya, come just eat me and throw me away
If I'm not your taste, babe, waste
Waste it on me...'

Never beg for someone to love you because it's not worth off, let them treat you as a comma so that you can start a new phase.

'
My blood, sweat and tears
Take away
My last dance
My blood, sweat and tears
Take away
My cold breath
My blood, sweat and tears
Even my blood, sweat and tears
Even my body, heart and soul
I know that it's all yours
This is a spell that'll punish me...'

"Take it all away!! I don't care what you take away from me. Love..? Hate..? Or Happiness..? Whatever you take away from me but there is one thing which you can't take away from him which is......... The Real Me."

That's what BTS 'Blood, Sweat and Tears' taught me.

There songs always inspires me to move ahead without any stress or hesitation.

Suddenly I realised that I love them or admire them more than vyom because they never judge me.... Their music always taught me to be real me when he totally influenced me and made me change myself.

"You can get influenced by a person but a person can never change you. Only you have the authority to change yourself."

'Kiss me, I don't care if it hurts,
Hurry and choke me
So I can't hurt any more
Baby, I don't care if I get drunk, I'll drink you in now
Your whiskey, deep into my throat...'

I want my real self to kiss me harder, choke me so that I can't get hurt anymore by him, I don't care whether I get drunk but I want my real self back in throat so that it can get mixed with my blood and travel to my heart.

'You know it all
You're my best friend
The morning will come again
Because no darkness, no season
Can last forever...'

They (BTS) told me 'you never walk alone', I trusted them because I realised that you will never walk with me....... Myself will walk with me till the end of my own journey. I can make myself feel special only if I want to..... I can make myself happy if I want and that's what I will do from now.

No darkness will stay forever with you.

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi