#12

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

I was show that I am a carefree bird and don't take stress of things at all. People think that I don't get hurt easily as I always have a smile on my face.

They are soo wrong.

It's my birthday today but what a bad luck. I wasn't able to celebrate it. Not even cake was brought or I cut it as I thought I would.

The pooja was delayed by a 4 hours which mad everyone late and also the reason why my birthday was not celebrate.

I was sad and hurt too but I said to myself that it's okay, not everything in this world will happen according to me.

In school, I enjoyed it a lot as my friends happily wished me birthday and my closest friends brought me gifts.

The day was going on as I expected only leaving the fact that vyom will wish me birthday. Yes yes, he didn't wished me even when that senior, Aaryan whom I challenged in football wished me but I didn't let that spoil my mood.

Talking about the football match, we won. I remember how embarrassed he was after the seniors lost the match against us. I also remember how shock everyone was when they saw or heard about our win and even I was shocked.

'When did I started playing football..?'

"Vaish you seriously looked like a pro while playing. When did you learn to play football..?"

I seriously don't know but one thing I know was that I was playing very fiercely. I remember how I snatched ball from vyom will he was just few miles away from our goal pose. I should get distract by him but I didn't because it was the fight for girls pride.

But I swear that snatching part was the best part of that match.

'Will I be able to snatch his heart in the same way as I did with that ball..?"

"You were playing like a wild cat."

My friends told me removing me out of my fantasies and laughed at me while I smiled cheekily at them because I like cats. Silly, I know but who cares.

I was sad but in the end of day, I managed to smile and sleep.

I was happy with the fact that I have many friends but I never knew that no friend of mine will stay with me till the end. We have landed on this alone and we will go alone no matter how true friend or how much true love it is.

I will be always be alone. We all be always alone in this world.

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi