#26

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

The next few days were very rough for me as I suffering through a major heartbreak and exams are coming up again.

I don't know why this school doesn't gives a few days of holiday for us to recover from the previous exams. But we all know it's not possible.

It was now January but still I can't get out of this love. I soo badly wants to forget him but I can't. I soo badly wants to ignore him when he goes to leave aarusha till the gate but I can't.

He loves her soo much. His love for her is more than my love for him. I hate myself for loving him so much.

Today we got notice of picnic from the school. I want to go with all my this year friends as in few months they will shuffle our classes according to which language we took from Hindi/ Marathi/ Sanskrit.

I took Hindi and the reason of it was very well know. Vyom is also a hindi student.

How many times I felt the need to cut 'Hindi' and write 'Sanskrit' instead but I just can't do it.

I smiled even when I was heartbroken. I behaved all okay is with me when everything was wrong. My life was full of pain and lie now.

My father agreed to send me to picnic when I emotional blackmailed him. Whatever happens to me, I never let them know because I don't want them to worry about me even when they scold me everyday.

From the day, Saachi maam complaint about me to my grandfather, my mom used to always taunt me and scolded me in every thing I did.

I can understand her concern but sometimes it was really very irritating and I used to lose my cool by shouting on her which used to follow by 2 days of full silence in the house.

My father was aboard so I was used to do everything without the help of a father.

My fate thought that I am not hurting enough that he sent me more pain by showing me something.

'Vaish look here.'

I heard sanu's voice in panic. I looked at her worriedly because now she was behaving very weirdly. Today was the day of our picnic.

Talking about her, I didn't let her break out friendship. She wasn't talking with aarvi or kiran but she was talking with me and tisha. Well it wa sher decision so we can't force her to talk with them.

Kiran was very angry on me for the reason I don't know. She is always like that, sometimes I doubt myself that how can this person be my best friend when she can't even understand my feelings.

As curious body I was, I turned around to see a sweet and cute moment for others but for me it was a heartbreaking one. I regret not listening to sanu and turning back to see that scene.

Vyom kissing aarusha's forehead before going to the picnic.

'No one can understand our feelings better than we do.'

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi