#35

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

"I'm so sick of this fake love, fake love, fake love
I'm so sorry but it's fake love, fake love, fake love"

This was the first ever song of BTS which I heard when the night was cold but this song passed me warmth.

I didn't understood the songs words but the way they danced and showed their emotions, caught me off guard. They all were soo awesome.

When I searched up for the English version of the song, this song felt soo relatable.

"If it was for you I could
Pretend to be happy even when I was sad
If it was for you I could
Pretend to be strong even when I was hurting
I wished that love would only need love to be perfect
That all my flaws would be hidden
In a dream that wouldn't come true
I grew a flower that couldn't bloom.."

After listening to this song, I was no longer feeling lonely. It felt like someone is there for me everytime I want which was this song.

It's weird how I gave importance to a song more than a person but trust me it's worth it because songs will never hurt your feelings, they will express what you feel like.

After amusing me with their dancing skills and singing skills, the second thing which amused me was the animation. The animation was out of the world.

'This guys are really something.'

That's what I thought after seeing the whole music video. That time I didn't have a slightest idea about how they will change my life with their music, personality, lyrics etc etc.

It was one day after discovering BTS and I have heard that song for almost more than 100 times showing how much I liked the song. It kinda reminds me of vyom.

'My dictionary is full of word vyom.'

I thought as I laughed. I looked at my cousin and her husband who were sitting in front of me, being all lovely dovey. I am the second oldest in my dad's family and after me there are more 3 cousins of mine.

My oldest cousin had a love marriage last year. Whenever I look at my jiju (brother-in-law), I get jealous of my cousin. He looks at her with soo much adoration, love and care.

To be honest, I was never closed to any one of them. Whenever we meet, our parents meet each other, problems will surely come. So my mom always will avoid meeting them.

The distance between us was already very big but then my father going abroad, made that distance more wider and longer.

So I don't know how cousins love feels like.

We were in a restaurant in Kharghar and I was really very excited. Not because I meet my cousins after 4 damn long years but because Kharghar is the place where vyom lives.

I know I should maintain my heart distance with him but what should I do when I am not able to forget him even after trying soo hard.

He comes in my dreams, in my mind, in my heart..... Wherever I go I think of him.

This boy surely has his own way to enter my heart.

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi