#47

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

"You can continue loving him because I know how hard it is for you to unlove him.... I have experienced that but never cry for him.

You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, Vaishnavi and they are not for carrying tears but to carry love for the right person."

I remembered how made me understand how he is not a right person for me and even I agree her each and every point.

"I think he is not made for me, Tanvi."

I said to her the after 1 week of that enlightenment day.

After that day, I always maintained my distance from him but I also analysed him. I analysed him so that I can come to know and my mind can make my heart understand that he is not Mr. Right for me.

But then something happened which made me question my love for him.

'How can I love such a person..?'

I remember how I felt that time. No matter why aarusha left him.

"Vaishnavi, vyom is calling you."

That's what that mediator girl told me on Tuesday when it was our scouts and guides period.

I should be happy right..? Yes, I was happy but something happened.

As usual, my cowardly self won and I didn't went to meet him near his bus. Riya was cursing me for not going and somewhere around the corner, I was too cursing myself but then I can't help myself to feel some kind of betrayal type of feeling.

I don't know why I was feeling that kind of emotion. I guess it was because of Sanu's words and my analysis about 'how he doesn't loves me'.

Next day, when I went in the school, I didn't cared about for what he called me because I was feeling really very good.

In the morning, when I woke up, this time I didn't woke up thinking that I will get to see him but I woke up thinking about the people whom I love and they love me back.

This feeling was fantastic.

It's weird about how words can change your mindset or how they can make you think in a different way.

I was happy but my fate wanted me to enlightened how much bad my choice was.

That enlightenment came in the form of my friend, Riya.

She was basically very much curious about why he had called me yesterday, so she took me with her even after my several allegations.

Even when I regret listening to what that mediator girl said when Riya asked her about why he called me, I am glad that I heard it.

"Umm... You know every one in the bus knows that Vaishnavi didi (older sister) have crush on vyom bhaiya (older brother). Basically I don't know why he called her but I have heard something regarding to it. His sister was very angry on him when she got to know about what he told me to do and she kind of said something like... 'Don't give her hopes if you don't like her...' or something like that... Their fight was soo intense that today, they didn't even talked with each other...."

After listening to her, I couldn't help but to think negatively.

'Was he playing with my feelings..?'

Yours,
Vaishnavi.

Yours,Vaishnavi